16. Taken

This chapter kind of sucks tbh, but it's just a filler chapter and also something I've recently came up with that wasn't in the originally published version of this book.

Anyways, it doesn't change the original storyline, things would still unfold how they were planned to unfold in the first place but I just wanted to add this anyways...

---

Aisha's P.O.V.

Clutching my now officially declared missing baby girl's school bag to my chest, I'm completely numb, barely even feeling the sensation of my cellphone vibrating in my purse.

Marshall has been up yelling and screaming all day at his whole security team, flipping the hell out over them allowing this to happen.

But all I can think is, maybe it's our own fault.

If only we had allowed Sienna stay home with us today, just like we had our other kids.

Or if only it was one of us that had gone to pick her up from school today, then maybe this wouldn't have happened.

Our beautiful baby, our miracle child wouldn't have gotten kidnapped then...

***

3rd Person's P.O.V.

While Little Sienna sits locked up in a small room her kidnappers had forced her into at some old abandoned warehouse in Detroit, Alonzo, Candance's on and off lover and former junkie, is pacing back and forth around the confines of a the slightly bigger room they are both currently at, passing one of his hands over his head in distress.

"You do realize that you've fucked up, right, Candance?!" He asks his ex angrily.

"Take it easy, Alonzo. It's not even that serious, and we are both about to get paid. Which I'm sure I don't gotta remind you EXACTLY how important that is."

Stopping abruptly in his tracks, Alonzo suddenly backhands the hell out of Candance.

Causing the woman to fall to her knees, but when she looks back up at her former lover, she laughs.

"Take it easy, Candy?!" Alonzo growls. "You ain't never told me EXACTLY who your daughter was! All you said was that she was rich as fuck and was shitting hundred dollar bills outta her ass like there was no tomorrow."

"And she is," Candance then shrugs still sitting on the ground.

"Yeah, but what you had failed to let me know was that your daughter is the goddamn Aisha Knight! Who happens to be married to Eminem. And that it's their child we've fucking kidnapped right now."

"So?"

"'So'?! Are you fucking for real right now, you sloppy crackhead bitch?! This is a celebrity couple's child we done took. Not to mention, that you've fucking made yourself to her, telling that lil girl you her granny and all! Now she'll be able to identify you! Which wasn't the plan at all. You know very well that you wasn't supposed to talk to her or show your face to her, Candy."

"No, she won't make me, Alonzo. Besides, I just wanted to say hi to her," Candance then states, already feeling really stupid on the inside, because Alonzo is so very right. She should've never spoken to Sienna before her and her lover had snatched the little girl up. Nor should she have introduced herself to the child.

But the thing was, Candance was heavily under the influence of drugs at that very moment, causing her high induced state to cloud her judgement in a truly careless and ridiculous fashion. All of a sudden, she wanted her granbaby to know her and understand exactly who she was. Having had already fucked up her relationship with Aisha, Candance was hoping that she could at least somewhat make up for it by getting her grandbaby to like her.