𝐒𝐢𝐠𝐧 𝐋𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐮𝐚𝐠𝐞

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

Hizashi had taken a day off from UA to be with his daughter and grandson. Elios parents were still in town so they would often drop by and see their first ever grandchild.

Y/N was sitting across from Shinji as she began to show him a small basic sign language. Hizashi was getting lunch ready as he watched from his kitchen seeing his daughter teaching basic sign language.

Just then a knock was heard making Hizashi stop his cooking and walked over to the door. When he opened the door he was greeted with Aizawa and Elios.

Hizashi: What are you two doing here?

Aizawa entered the house and quickly spotted the young 3 month old baby with his teen mom. Elios followed seeing Shinji copying his mother's hand gestures of "hello" and spelling his name. Obviously he was struggling and zoning from time to time but Y/N didn't mind.

She was a bit rusty with her sign language. She stopped when she partied and rarely came home. But now, she's a teen mom who's father is rather loud due to his quirk and she was afraid if were to lose his hearing he would at least know some sign language.

Aizawa: She's teaching him sign language? That's new.

Elios: Not really. She said she was planning to do it because of Hizashi.. No offense.

He quickly apologized to the older blonde Hizashi as he waved it off.

Aizawa: Well if you like, I have a student named Katsuki Bakugou. His quirk isn't similar to Hizashi but his quirk of 'Explosion' does do harm to the ears more than you know. He knows sign language as well in case of hearing loss.

Elios nodded. If he or Y/N were to be away for some time and he needs someone to continue his sign language then he could be an option as well.

Elios: Will it be okay if he could help with it. I know Y/N and Hizashi know sign language but—

Aizawa: It's fine. He may be a loud mouth and rude but his lessons does work.

Elios: I mean kid wise. Shinji is only 3–

Y/N: Actually he's almost 4. So count it as 3 ½ months old.

Both men chuckled but Aizawa nodded as he patted Elios on his shoulder.

Bakugou: Sign Language lessons? Why the fu—

Aizawa: Language Bakugou. It's for Shinji. Yamada's—