𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐜𝐤 𝐨𝐫 𝐓𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠

〔𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙻𝙾𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙽 𝚂𝙿𝙴𝙲𝙸𝙰𝙻〕

Halloween finally arrived. It was Y/N favorite season of all time along with her dad. She was finishing decorating the apartment of Elios to make it look quote in quote "aesthetic". She even purchased different halloween costumes for all three of them.

Just as she finally placed the final decoration she heard Shinji crying.

Y/N: Just in time. I told myself as I walked into the nursery and saw Shinji standing holding onto the railing of his crib. My baby~ mommy's here.

Y/N kissed his forehead as he stopped crying and placed his head on her shoulder making her smile. She left the room so she prepared breakfast. Y/N was entirely a fan of cooking but she had to learn if she were by herself or anything in case so she thanked her other father figure, Aizawa for that.

She made oatmeal but added some fruits into it, shaping it into a bat for Shinji. She then made a batch of pancakes but added orange color dye into it. She heated the pan adding butter so it can start melting. As it did so, she grabbed Shinji's bowl and placed it in front of him. She kissed his cheek making him giggle before she left.

While she was busy making pancakes, Elios got up from bed but his hair was disheveled. He smelled pancakes, making him walk into the dinning room and saw Shinji eating and

Y/N making pancakes peacefully. He walked over and quietly stood behind Y/N and gently kissed her neck.

She jumped from the sudden contact and saw Elios. He had a small smile but he still looked tired. A hard shift at the hospital from what he told her last night that he arrived.

Y/N: Morning. Breakfast is almost done. So, get cleaned and the pancakes will be on the table soon.

Elios nodded and left, doing what he was told. Y/N placed all the orange pancakes onto a plate and placed it in the middle of the table. She grabbed butter and syrup so that they could enjoy it.

She looked over to Shinji seeing he had a face covered in oatmeal as he was eating the fruits now. She chuckled as she grabbed a napkin and cleaned his chubby cheeks. Elios entered the room not long after looking more awake, well somewhat, and clean. He sat down and ruffled Shinji's hair.

Soon the family of three were eating. Shinji ate small bits of pancakes that Y/N served on his plate as he ate it with his hands. Just then, the front door burst open and yell came out, making Elios covering his ears as Y/N covered Shinji's ear.

Y/N: Maybe, teaching Shinji sign language will be useful in case his ear could pop from loud noises.

Y/N didn't cover hers as she was accustomed to the noise since her quirk is relatively close to her dads. Siren or Melody is what she calls it. A loud range of noise like her fathers but able to control who she wishes.