𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐢𝐦?...

It’s been 3 weeks ever since Elios made the comment to Midoriya that he was marrying Y/N. He was confused and shocked by the sudden mention. He was walking out of the classroom by himself this time and tried to head to the library where the girl was usually at.

Though, close behind was a young girl with a bob cut walking slowly behind. She saw how Midoriya was when Elios talked to him and got worried. She tried to ask but he brushed it off and walked away.

Finally reaching the library he saw her writing on her notebook but noticed she didn’t have her son with her this time. He made sure he was presentable even if it was just his uniform.

Midoriya: Y/N..hey

Looking up at her notes she saw Midoriya walking towards her as she gave a soft smile.

Y/N: Zuzu..I didn’t expect you to be here..

Midoriya: Yeah…I see Shinji isn’t here today. Why?

Y/N chuckled as she expected this. He was always with her no matter what but today he wasn’t present.

Y/N: Shin, is with his dad today. Elios said they should do father-son activities.

Y/N just laughed remembering that Elios begged her to allow to have Shinji for the day.

Midoriya wavered his smile seeing how she looked. Even if it was just a few days to weeks he didn’t think he would feel hurt about it. He looked at her notes to the computer seeing their was a lot more work then it usually was.

Midoriya: Uh..if you don’t mind..why is  work a lot more than usual.

Y/N: Well..I asked Elios father to add a bit more work so I finish Law School more early. And then get back in it when I marry Elios.

Midoriya widened his eyes at the fact that Elios wasn’t kidding. He thought it was just a bluff to what he was with her.

Midoriya: You’re actually marrying him?...

Y/N: Yeah…

She leaned back into the chair stretching her body making her shirt lift up. Midoriya's eyes were about to look away until he noticed a tattoo on her lower hip.

Midoriya: You have a tattoo?..

Y/N’s eyes widened before she smirked at him. This obviously made him feel flustered as he now tried to make an excuse for looking without her permission.

Y/N: It’s fine. I laughed seeing how flustered Midoriya was acting. I cooled down before I explained my tattoo. Yeah..I got it with a friend when we went out. My dad saw it once when I had a crop top. He was pissed but left it.

Midoriya: Oh…

Y/N: Say..I think you’ll look good with a tattoo. I got a friend who could do it if you’re interested?

Midoriya: A tattoo!? On me?! I-I don’t know…My mom wouldn’t think..

Y/N: Just hide it. Place it where most people would think to check. Or a piercing. Either one.

Midoriya was now debating on whether to get one or not. Just as he was about to respond her phone went off making her sigh as she texted back.

Y/N: Sorry. Elios texted me that he’s about to pick me up soon. Look, I’ll give you my number and text me if you want to do it or not.

Midoriya nodded as she started to pack her stuff. Unconsciously he began to help her as she thanked him. She ruffled his hair before she left the room. Midoriya then laid his head on the table as his face turned red.