𝐀𝐦 𝐈 𝐚𝐧 𝐨𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧?

□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□□

A few weeks passed, and Y/N was doing fine along with Shinji. She would talk from time to time with Midoriya as they would have random conversations. At times she would just wouldn't so she would have time to talk to Elios who was coming to Musutafu for a while.

This made her glad as Shinji could have some bonding time with Elios since she thought about why he couldn't spend time with his biological father. She also told her father that she would go meet up with Elios since he was coming over for a while.

He even suggested that he should prepare a room in case he was staying over. She declined as she hadn't gotten the full information on his "vacation" here.

Right now she was in the library as usual but this time she was there to relax. She was inside the box(can't remember what it's called) where Shinji was playing with his toys. She smiled as she took a few photos of him just to show Elios.

What she noticed about Shinji's appearance as he looked more like his father than her. Even more, she realized that she didn't ask what kind of quirk Elios had. Y/N's quirk was like her father's but more gentle. All she knew of her mother's quirk was it was called "Siren". It was beneficial for her as she could put Shinji to sleep quickly.

While taking pictures she got a text notification from Elios saying he was coming over to U.A. instead and had already alerted Present Mic about it so he could enter.

She smiled at this before replying and sending him where she was at. She figured her father would lead him where she's at.

After a while, Midoriya entered along with some of his friends [ Deku Squad ] in the library. They all headed to the usual table where they study when they saw Y/N with Shinji inside the box. Playing.

Midoriya smiled at the scene seeing her playing with him for a moment. He even saw her take a few pictures here and there.

Tenya: Isn't that Y/N-san?

Todoroki: I think so. I thought she would be studying.

The others agreed as they continued staring at the young teen and her son.

Y/N felt someone staring at her as she quickly glanced where she felt someone staring seeing it was Midoriya and his friends.

She smiled at Midoriya waving before turning away. Waving back he suggested that they should head over for a little bit and try to have a small talk. Unsure they already saw Midoriya leaving making them follow as well.