✩* ⋆ 27 ⋆ *✩

·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙ ✩ Amy ✩ *̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙

America POV

I yawn, wondering what time it is. I feel like I've been sleeping for days. I reach over to my bedside to find my phone, only to feel a warm smooth—muscular arm?! I open my eyes in shock. Russia is sleeping right next to me—shirtless. I swallow hard. What did I do yesterday? The last thing I remember was drinking a shot of vodka. Yep, that was definitely a bad idea. I suddenly feel an arm drape over my waist pulling me closer. It smells like plum blossoms—China?!

I hold my breath. I don't have a shirt on; I'm only in my bra. What was I doing? Nothing too serious right? I need to get out. I try moving China's arm away from me but he starts groaning. I freeze, not wanting him to wake up and see me.

"Good morning Америка." Russia tiredly smiles at me. Sh*t! I woke him up.

"Morning?" I chuckle nervously. He frowns and caresses my cheek.

"What's wrong?" He asks.

I bite my lip nervously. "We didn't have intercourse, right?" I mumble. Russia's eyes go wide and a red hue covers his cheeks.

He shakes his head, "нет, we only kissed." I sigh in relief.

China starts groaning again and it is now concerning. I know he's awake, but he seems to be in pain. Russia sits up. He takes the pill and glass of water from the bedside and holds them. "He has a hangover. He drank more than he could take." Russia says.

I nod. "China, Ruski has a pain killer." I whisper, trying to get his arms off my waist. He grumbles in response and hugs me tighter. I squeal at the sudden force.

"Китай! Wake up!" Russia shouts.

China begrudgingly gets up and stares at the Russian in anger before having to hold his head. "How much did I drink?" China asks, taking the pill and glass from Russia. He swallows the pill.

Russia shrugs, "half a bottle of vodka and some beer."

China slams the glass on the other side of the bed. "Why didn't you stop me?" He grumbles.

Russia scoffs, "I couldn't even stop myself from drinking. How would I be able to stop you?"

As the two continue their bickering I make my way to the bathroom. My breath disgustingly smells like alcohol. I walk in and open the lights. "F*cking b*tches!" I shriek, looking at my reflection. My body is covered with bite marks. The most I've gotten in a night! Usually I get five, but now I can't even count how many there are. This can't be real. I splash water on my face, hoping to wake up my unalert mind. I look back at my reflection and see the same hickies from before. "Sh*t. Father's going to be mad." I mumble to myself angrily. How am I even going to cover it up now?

I groan slightly when I realize there are some love bites on my hands. Father will definitely find out. There is no doubt about it. I guess I'll have to wear gloves until they fade. I sigh and start brushing my teeth with the provided guest toothbrush and toothpaste. It's going to take so long for the hickeys to heal. Whoever made me drink will face my wrath. I huff and walk out of the bathroom to find Russia patting China's back.

"Did you two do—this?" I snap, pointing at my neck. Russia sheepishly nods his head.

China groans and rests his head on Russia's shoulder, "I don't remember anything, but you do look good though." He smiles smugly.