Record 8 - Here I am!

...

Recording - Wilde 1-H

I would usually laugh at Carrots' blind optimism, but I think she's not entirely wrong....

lately things are getting better for she and for me... the mammals have been slowly forgetting her disastrous press conference and have started to respect her more, and me... well, not to brag, but I'm the second best in my class.... but for Carrots and what she knows, I'm number one... even my classmates have stopped the silly jokes and the speciesist comments... Who knew that the only thing I had to do was to save their lives!

Stop Recording- Wilde 1-H

...

MuzzleTime October 23 2016 - 7 am.

Carrots-92:

I don't believe you lasted 5 minutes in combat testing!

DumbFox:

Well, believe it or not Carrots, I'm the best...30 seconds away from beating a certain obsessive cadet's record..... By the way... When are you going to fix my username!

Carrots-92:

Oh poor old fox, I forgot you're too old and don't know about technology.

DumbFox:

I will take my revenge Hopps, you won't know when or where or how.....

Carrots-92:

You're too far away to worry me, you won't know how.

DumbFox:

Remember, I've got Finnick there a few steps away from a certain bunny

who thinks she outsmarts me, remember my words young lady!

Carrots-92:

I already knew the apartment wasn't free. Well, I gotta go,

I finished my paperwork on case 23 and I can patrol today!

DumbFox:

23r? The one with the killer cheese?

Carrots-92:

I already told you, you're not good at naming cases...and that attack was serious.

DumbFox:

Yeah, those soy cheeses are super dangerous... I should consider if I'm ready when I leave the academy for something like that....

Carrots-92:

jar, jar, see ya slick!

- And why are you so smiling Hopps? No one can be happy working the 7 a.m. shift. - The tigress placed her coffee on the coffee table and gave a loud yawn.

- Oh it's just that I'm more of a morning person.

- Don't listen to her Fangmeyer, didn't you see she was talking to her "friend" the fox? That's why she's so happy.