Part 10

You were getting dressed for a 2 week stay at Andrew's.

You packed some things just in case.

You and your mom arrives at Andreas door and knocked and Andrew's mom let you both inside, Andrew's mom sent you upstairs while her and your mom were talking.

You went inside and found Andrew playing the game and you Tapped him and he turned around and hugged you and logged out his game.

You sat on his lap and kissed him and hours later when your mom and his mom weren't home you found yourself moaning Andrew's name.

You kept grabbing his arm stopping him but he kept pushing you back.

Andrew started kissing your lips down to your stomach then pulling out.

Andrew kept leaving a trail of wet kisses down your body until he got to your 🐱.

He flicked his tounge in and out of you while you twirled your fingers around him feeling a finger in you.

Andrew pumped his tounge and fingers in you multiple times while you rolled your eyes from pleasure.

This went on for 10 more minutes when he stopped and you went on your knees.

You deep throated Andrew while he pulled at your hair dirty talking to you.

His words and voice made you wet with arusoul (idk if I said it right 😭).

After a while you got up and went to get ice downstairs for your jaw and came back and Andrew went to you holding your phone in his hands and you saw the tape of you and Andrew.

"How did you get my phone and record that. And what do you want with that? You asked confused.

"I'm sending this to all the guys and girls who want me and you so they know we got a thing going on. Your mine now" Andrew said editing some parts.

You shrugged your shoulders and heard your mom and his mom downstairs from wherever they were.

You and Andrew began dating in secret and kissed goodbye before you left and went home.

Ik its dirt 🤦🏽‍♀️.