Part 7

You told Andrew to sit on the edge of the bed which he did.

You got on your knees and undid his belt and pulling down his pants then his boxers.

Andrew's dick sprung up the minute you took his boxers off.

You began to suck him faster and faster.

"S - Slow down my love. Andrew whimpered, but you couldn't help but smirk as you looked up at him.

You decided to slow down for Andrew's sake.

You slowed down but got tired and decided to go a little faster.

You started to suck Andrew faster and faster.

Andrew rolled his eyes back and leaned his head back in pleasure.

He seemed to be enjoying this because you felt liquid squirt in your mouth.

It was Andrew's cum. Mmm he tasted so good.

He tasted sweet yet salty and you liked it.

You played around with it and moved it around in your mouth with your tongue.

You took his dick out your mouth and swallowed his cum and he looked at you while you did so.

You put his cock back inside your mouth this time stroking it.

You stroked and sucked his dick over and over again and you realized a whole hour passed by while you guys were having sex.

You got finished sucking Andrew, but it didn't look like Andrew was done because after you finished sucking him he told you to lay down on the bed.

You laid down on the bed and Andrew took something out from his dresser and you saw it and it was a rose toy.

He told you to spread your legs wide and you did and that's when Andrew put the toy inside of you.