Part 5

You started slowly riding him as he moaned louder and louder and his whimpers started to grow dangerously loud.

Fuckkk he screamed through his moans and whimpers.

"You like it Andrew . You said with a wink.

Andrew couldn't say anything he just kept moaning.

"It's my turn Andrew said letting a smirk cross his face, Andrew flipped you over and start sliding it I'm your 🐱 making you moan in pleasure, Andrew went in and out of you as your whimpers and moans became louder.

"I - I think I'm about to c - cun .

"Don't,  just hold it in for daddy my love.

With that Andrew took it out then shoved 2 fingers inside you as you moaned uncontrollably.

"Baby I feel myself about to cum. You said through your whimpers.

"Go ahead my love cum. With that Andrew put his head in between your legs as his lips were on your 🐱.

You came all over his mouth as he started to slurp the cum from your 🐱.

Andrew left wet kisses all over you and started to lick your clict.

Andrew wiped the access cum off with his fingers then licked his fingers clean then started to leave a trail of kisses down your neck as you rolled your eyes back in pleasure.

"Oh fuck Andrew this feels so good. You groaned.

"I know my love.

Andrew started to take the T -shirt off and did the same for your bra, after Andrew finished he had one of your nipples in his mouth.

He started to lick and kiss and suck your nipple as you started to breathe heavily.

"Starting to enjoy this baby, slightly teasing you.

You couldn't help but moan and scream his name.

" OH MY GOD FUCK ANDREW you moaned.

Andrew started to smile hearing you moan his name.

Andrew got done and started working on your other nipple while you moaned.