Part 3

You looked at Andrew and he put his hand on your thigh going further up which made you let out a loud moan.

Andrew smirked at the way you moaned, let's go to my room to change.

You agreed and went to his room.

You found your bag and was digging in it to find where your clothes,  and as you were looking for your clothes Andrew appeared behind you and bent you over.

You gasped in shock, " Andrew w - what are you doing ?

"Isn't it obvious ? You like Mr and I like you.

"When did I say I like you ?

"Well I over heard you and your friend Emma on the phone.

- Oh shit , you got red on the face.

"Oh looks like someone remembered what they said ?

" Shutup Andrew I don't like you.

"Oh really? Well if that's so let me tell you what I heard. I heard you telling Emma I'm so hot and how badly you wanted to fuck me, and the next time you see me your gonna fuck me so hard to the point that I'm too sore. And you also said you want me to eat your vagina tf out.

You turned bright red when he finished his sentence.

"Anways move out the way, I'm gonna find your clothes  for you.

After a good 2 minutes Andrew only found a blue laced thong and a matching blue laced bra with and a mini skirt.