5: Hallucination

Third Reich POV:

''You?! What are you doing here?!'' I yelled at him. ''I heard about an attack and came here. I quit war and became a police officer here!'' He yelled. ''But... how?! Why did you betray me?! Why didn't you say anything when you quit?!'' I asked loudly. ''You killed a person. Shame on you.'' He said ignoring my questions and walked to the dead body. ''Ugh...why is there a chunk of flesh missing.'' He complained. He looked at me and instantly realized. ''You...you ripped it out?'' He asked with a shaking voice. I nodded and looked down. I killed a person. In war I did the same but... in this situation I did it with my bare hands. In war I did it with guns and tanks. Not my hands.

''Hey are you ok?'' I heard Soviet ask Vanya while moving closer to her. My eyes widend as I saw him hug her. She cried into his shoulder. I was just sitting there and looking at the scene around me. Now Soviet came up to me and pulled the hoodie off of my body. He gave it to Vanya and sat next to her. She sniffled and moved closer to him. I put my hand on my mouth harshly to suppress my cries. I fell to the floor and slammed my hand on it. I started crying and hit my arm. ''REICH STOP!'' said a familiar voice but ot came like from far away. I continued and slammed on the floor.

''Mama please you're scaring us!'' I heard a children's voice. Now I stopped and looked to the door. But there was no door. Only Darkness. I looked around more and spotted Russia and Germany hugging each other. They looked very scared. But there also was a child with mine and Soviets flag mixed. That kid was standing behind them. It seemed to be older then them. I wanted to reach out for them but they were already gone. Now I saw my father. ''Reich...everything is ok. Nothing you just saw happened. You started hallucinating because you thought of killing someone with no weapons. Everything will be fine.'' He said and took me in his arms. ''You killed her but her soul has forgiven you.'' He whispered. ''B- but how?'' I asked with a sketchy voice. ''I forgave you because you love him. I would do that too.'' I heard a female voice. ''My name is Nayla. Before you ask.'' I heard her say. Nayla disappeared and now I looked in the eyes of Mother. ''Mother! Please where am I?'' I asked him. ''Oh sweetheart...everything is ok...'' He answered and then disappeared. ''NO! NO DONT LEAVE ME!'' I screamed. ''Reich...my son wouldn't do that.'' I heard a different voice say. ''RE?'' I whispered. ''You're unconscious because of the lack of food you've eaten. You got unconscious after you thought about how you killed a person in war. Don't worry about anything.'' He said. Now he disappeared to. I breathed out and relaxed for a moment. 'I'll just wait until I wake up.' I thought. But my thoughts swiped off to my kids. The kid I didn't recognize probably was mine and Soviets future kid. I smiled to the thought of having another child. Wait...but why was it taller than the two. I remember having a single child but he apparently died. And after that I gave birth to Germany and Russia. Fourth would be 11 by now because my twins are 6 and they have 5 years apart... Wait...that can't be! Is Fourth Union still alive?

USSR POV:

''REICH!'' I yelled. He just collapsed to the floor and cried slamming his fist onto the floor. ''REICH STOP!'' I now yelled. He started hitting himself and cried out some names. I could only understand mine. ''Please... F.I. call the ambulance!'' I told the worried Italian. I took Reich in my arms and hugged him. He stopped crying but was now unconscious. Everything was quiet. ''So you've learned your lesson?'' I heard Vanya scoff. I growled and softly put Reich on a chair. I turned around to Vanya. ''You are getting on my nerves.'' I said. ''Aww... did your little sex toy get unconscious?'' She asked and smirked. My heart dropped. How would she know? ''You look very shocked Soviet...was I right with sex toy?'' She said with a traitorish voice. ''And if? Why would it interest you?'' I growled. If I would now let any sign happen that she is right than I'm more then dead. ''Shut up! You used him for you to have pleasure. You don't even love him!'' She yelled a but more aggressive. No...that wasn't true. Something inside of me told me I love him. I got into a attacking position and huffed. She looked at me and chuckled. ''Cute...'' she said. Now I snapped and charged at her. Hitting her a few times would help. So I did that. She cramped on the floor. I harshly turned around and glanced at everyone. ''Do you want to end up like her?!'' I asked. Everybody flinched but the sank their look to the floor. ''Show me some respect...'' I mumbled. I looked at the others. They then bowed to me. I walked back to Reich and picked him up. I directed F.I. to follow me and we left.

___________________________________________

👍

906 words