3: Admiration

I ain't no asshole but damn I left yall for long. Almost too long.
___________________________________________

Third Reich POV:

I hate it. Soviet just did it again. No mercy. I can't live like this. But I have to. It's for my kids. And I love them. But what they don't know is that Soviet is their father. I can't let their father look bad. He is admirable which I do. And my kids should too. We were in his office at this time and I was sitting on his lap while he was sitting on his office chair. ''Soviet...how about you make my kids admire you?'' I asked him. He firstly looked confused but then answered: ''Why would you make them admire me? I'm abusing you and Russia already tried to stand up for you. They wouldn't admire someone who hurts their parent.'' ''And raping but they don't know that.'' He added. ''But you're their parent too. If I tell them they probably would. Every kid admires their stronger parent.'' I said and moved a bit closer. ''Hm...you're right.'' He replied. ''Alright then let's do it right now.'' He added before pushing me off.

When we arrived at their room I knocked and waited. ''Come in!'' I heard the squeaky voice of Germany. I opened the door and stepped in. Soviet right after me. ''Listen. We have something important to say.'' I said. Russia got up and looked at Soviet before looking at me. He slid something under his bed before looking back at us. Soviet gave me a sign to look and then sat down on Germanys bed. ''Russia what was that.'' I asked my child. ''Let me show you. But please don't be mad.'' He said and then pulled out an Ushanka? Why would he hide an Ushanka? ''Oh! Now I realize. You hid it because you think I hate Soviet. And he has an Ushanka.'' I laughed. ''It's kind of cute to see someone who I thought hates me steal one of my hats.'' Soviet laughed too. ''Anyway...what was so important that you had to uncover me?'' Russia asked. ''Yeah I wanna know too!'' Germany added. I nodded and then steeped back to Soviet. ''So. You know him. His name is Soviet and he takes care of us-'' ''But he hurts you! Why would that be taking care?'' Germany inturupded me. ''Can you let me speak please. Thank you.''I said before continuing:''He has his reasons. And well...he is your father. I know that this is late to say but...I just didn't want you to hate him. He is your father and he should be respected.'' I said. Russia looked at me with big eyes. He slid from the bed and looked at Soviet. ''S- so he is Papa?'' He asked softly. ''Yes.'' Soviet said. I wasn't fast enough to notice Russia running up to Soviet and hugging his legs. Soviet smiled and picked him up. Germany also did the same. ''Now you guys haven't really seen the house how about I show it to you?'' Soviet gently asked me and the kids. ''Yes please!'' Russia replied. ''Alright then. Follow me.'' He said and put Russia down. I was surprised by the sudden act of kindness but I knew that that wouldn't last long. Only for the kids. ''I'll pass...I already know the house...'' I said. Soviet shortly glared at me before he left with the kids. I just left to go back to his bedroom.

After a short while Soviet came back. He looked a bit angry. I was confused why. ''Did the kids do something? '' I asked him. He only huffed and grabbed me by the hoodie. ''Wha-'' but I couldn't finish because he pulled me off the bed letting me slam onto the floor. My head already hurt so I groaned. He growled and picked me up again and chocked me. ''I have to admit...your kids are very interested in weapons. I wonder why...'' He growled. I didn't realize that that was a question. The question if I showed them weapons. ''Wh- what do you mean?'' I whimpered under the pressure on my throat. He let go and I fell to the floor. Tears filling my eyes. ''I'm going to bring to a friend of mine so prepare a bit dear.'' He said. But he almost spat the last word. I nodded and he smirked. How could I admire someone like him? It's probably because he has my country under control. So I laid there...crying and wondering how I could admire a monster like him. ''BUt wERen'T YoU tHE sAmE?'' I heard a voice say. I looked around but nobody was there exept Soviet but he can't read minds. ''I'm In YOuR mInD IDIot'' I heard the same voice say. ''PAtheTIC...'' it said. ''Please stop...'' I whimpered. ''nO You'RE nOT WORth It...'' it replied. ''iF YoU ThInk ThAT he WiLl sPAre yOu...youR wrONg...He wiLl murDer yoU...'' it said. ''Please stop...please...'' I whined.

USSR POV:

Now that pathetic german was whimpering that something has to stop. ''Please stop...please...'' he whined. I picked him up and saw the disturbance in his face. God did he take drugs? Now he looked up at me with the most disturbed looked I've ever seen. I think he needs some sleep. Tomorrow he will suffer anyway. I put him on the bed and wanted to leave but he pulled me back softly. I turned around and saw his tear filled blue eyes. I've only seen him cry twice : the first time I raped him and when he ripped my eye out. But besides the times I raped him here. I bent down and he pulled me into a hug. I hugged back and sat next to him. He pushed himself on my lap and cried into my shoulder. I knew that it wasn't because of me. Something else bothers him and I will find out what. Even if I need to sacrifice.

___________________________________________

1007 words