4: His friend

Chapter with gore and slight smut

___________________________________________

Nobody's POV:

Reich woke up in the arms of Soviet. He liked the moment if he was honest to himself. He snuggled closer to Soviet and pulled him into a kiss. He just couldn't hold himself back. He tried to remember what happened yesterday. He pulled away and sighed. He just wanted Soviet to love him again. Soviet woke up and noticed Reichs sad look right away. ''You've gone weak.'' He said and let go of Reich. Soviet got up and put on some clothes. ''I'm going to admit though that you are very cute when you're overwhelmed with pleasure.'' He added and smirked. ''Come on. Put on some clothes we have things to do.'' He said and left the room. Reich sighed and did as Soviet said. He also left the room to see Soviet come out of his office. ''Come on now. My guards will take care of our kids.'' He said and walked down the stairs. Reich followed him. Yes Soviet was a communist but that he would say that the kids are their kids is a bit surprising.

Soviet drove the car to somewhere and Reichs uncomfortable feeling grew from minute to minute. He was scared of what would happen. Soviet said he would suffer and it was making him worried. ''Here we are.'' Soviet said and directed his car to a strip club. Reich got very worried now. Rather Soviet wanted that Reich saw how he would fuck someone else or he would...make Reich one of them. Reich started trembling. Soviet pulled him out of the car and dragged him to the club. When they where inside Soviet looked around insecure but his eyes then lit up. ''Vanya! There you are. This is the guy I told you about.'' He said and pointed at Reich. A tall woman but not taller than Soviet stepped closer to them and looked at Reich. ''He has a good body...I'll see what I can do.'' She said and dragged Reich into a room nearby. Soviet followed them. ''What do you want?'' Reich now asked with his already broken voice. Vanya let go of him and Soviet pulled him to his chest. ''Shut up and do what she says.'' He growled in his ear. They walked through the room and Reichs worries grew even more as he saw the lustfull faces of the women looking at Soviet. Reich still loves Soviet and doesn't want anybody to 'steal' him. Soviet had a very good body...very muscular and tall. And Sixpack but only Reich knew that. Reich wanted him all for himself even if he abuses him. He still loves him. So he decided to do something fateful. He hugged Soviet and snuggled into his chest. ''Please...I don't like this...'' He whimpered and tightly grabbed onto Soviet. Soviet pulled his head infront of him and said: ''No. I'm not going back just because you whimper for it.''. Reich sniffled and started trembling. ''But...I haven't eaten in days...'' He whined. ''I said no. Or should I say it otherwise...?'' Soviet growled. Vanya looked at them both shocked and stopped with short mad glare at Soviet. Soviet saw that and growled. ''I'm still your leader Vanya even if Stalin is a bit more powerful than me.''  He growled. Vanya shiverd and then walked further to a different room. Soviet picked Reich up and carried him there since he wouldn't let go of Soviet. Reich heard some growling from the woman and smirked. He wrapped his legs around Soviets waist and slung his arms around his neck before putting his head on Soviets shoulder.

USSR POV:

I think Reich is very hungry. I should have given him food. What?! Why do I feel bad for him?! But my thoughts were stopped from Reichs chuckle. ''What's so funny?'' I asked him. ''Look behind you.'' He replied and put his head closer to mine. I did as he said and saw multiple angry women. They were all looking at Reich. ''What did you do?'' I asked him and pulled his head infront of mine. He smirked and said: ''I think the position we are in explains it.'' He said and put his head back on my shoulder. I chuckled and rubbed his back. I would never date a stripper. But Reich is something different...he has a good body...very thin but muscular. But I'm only here for clothes. Reich really need some bottom clothes. I'm not going to be the bottom. I'm taller, older and dominating him. He already is ok with his role as submissive one. If not I will make him. He is very submissive if you ask me. ''Alright we are here. Reich please come with me. Soviet please wait here.'' Vanya suddenly said. I let go of Reich and he also let go. He followed Vanya and I waited infront of the room. I looked at the females infront of me. They weren't even a single bit turning me on. If they were trying to do that. One of them walked up to me and slid her hands up my torso. I slapped them away and growled. ''No. Get your filthy hands of me.
God who knows where these were.'' I said and gave her a disgusted look. She flinched and left again. ''VANYA!'' I heard Reich yell but it didn't bother me.