Page 6

Leaning over I give him a gentle kiss. Leaning back I wait.

"You look expectant."

"Date? Ask?" He chuckles.

"Dev, would you go out, maybe to dinner with me?"

"I'd love to. Since we're still stuck in this cave I'm thinking we should practice some of those sexual favors."

"You realize that it's ice cold in here right? You want to get naked again?"

"Yes. Unless you can show me another way to do this while still dressed." He gives me a knowing grin. The kiss he gives me makes me sink right into his body. I'm just laying against him enjoying the kiss when he pulls back. He maneuvers me around so I'm on my hands and knees facing toward the fire. I feel my pants give as he gets them open. I hear his belt clink as it is undone. Grinning I wait. My pants are pulled down.

"Shit that's cold." I say as the air hits my bare ass. I can't help but tuck my ass a little. He laughs. Covering me he blocks off the cold.

"Don't worry, I'll warm up this little ass." His hot cock presses between my cheeks and against my entrance. I bend so my ass it pressed up into him. "Better relax or I'm never going to fit." I have to concentrate past the cold to get my body to relax. When he starts to slip in I give a moan.

"Yes. Jeez this feels awesome." I can feel every inch of his cock and my body shot to the height of need and all I could do was shove back into him.

"You are squeezing me kinda hard babe. If you don't relax this is going to be a short activity."

"Oh god, Charlie, oh fuck." I cry as I squeeze him hard climaxing like I never thought possible. He groans and shoves past my tight muscles so he was deep as he fill me with hot cum. He relaxes over me then goes ridged again.

"Dev, baby, this might hurt." He tells me. Distantly I feel him seem to swell. He was a feline. To my knowledge they didn't have knots like a wolf. So what the hell was going on?

"Charlie, what is that?" I'm breathy as I ask him the question.

"Spines. Don't move. They will hurt like hell if they dig in."

"That's really a thing? I thought that was some ancient thing that shifters didn't do."

"For most felines that's true. Atrox never evolved beyond it. I've never had them push into place. It looks like I needed someone I could never get enough of."

"Oh. So, do we just stay in place?"

"Well, if you don't mind pain we could try laying down."

"How much pain?"

"Enough that I would rather not hurt you."

"How long does this last."

"Uh, well in theory about a half hour. But I've never had it happen."

"I'm both totally thrilled I can make you loose your shit. As well as worried I'm going to get frost bite on my balls because I'm sort of hanging out in the wind." He laughs.

"I'm going to try laying us down. Feel free to cry out if it hurts."

"Right." He holds me tight and I clench my jaw. He tucks our legs and tries to ease us onto our sides. I feel his spines dig in but I don't let out more then a grunt. Tears popped to my eyes as one spot seemed to get sharp pain. As soon as we were laid down the pain stopped and I took a deep breath.

"You okay?" He asks.

"Yes. I'm okay." He grabs the blankets and lays them over us.

"So, I'm thinking we should take it easy around your dad when we get home." I tip my head around so I can look at him.