¦Part 10¦

"OMG SHE'S HERE" <i ran out in the hotel lobby where my friends were waiting for me.

"What who ?" steffy put her phone in the back pocket looking curious at me..

"BADA MOTHERFUCKING LEE, SHE'S IN PARIS." Sherley turnned her head at me, really fast.. I even think I heard her neck crack.

"SHE'S HERE??????" Sherley and I started jumping up and down, I looked up seeing ateez enter the building and imidiatly stopped trying to act cool.

"OHH hey, we didnt see you yesterday." seonghwa smiled at us as he still remembered our friend group

Two days had past since hongjoon and san left the girls room, they texted tho.. A LOT, they did want to hang out, but both girls refused, because they didn't want to take their time, and as much as they woul love to show off that they we're friends with ateez they didnt want to reseave death threaths. LOL

"Ye me and david had a meeting with the models, and soraia is working on opening something in paris, and sherley well it's sherley she just exists really." steffy spoke knowing sherley would't be offended.

"uhhhh models can i be one?" steffy and david looked at eachother, they were actually a model short and tbh it would be an honor to dress seonghwa, I mean UK. They nodded their heads and steffy looked back at soraia.

"ON IT" Soraia lifted her hand up taking her phone out, not before smiling as she saw Bada's post in paris. And she got to work, thanks to her project opening up in paris, she had contact with KQ, and that means there manager.

"what exactly is she on?" Mingi asked steffy quite curious on what she ment

"well she knows we're a model short, so we want to take ur offer. So she's making it happen, somehow she always make's it happen." steffy strugged her sholder's looking at them.

"steffy, you and me have a meeting with the KQ representateur tomorrow at 9am, i transfered you the email." soraia came back several minutes later putting her back pocket.

"how did you? you do know we could've asked for you?" seonghwa looked both shocked and confused.

" I actually saw him yesterday when I was going out of the hotel so we exchanged business cards, the meeting is not only about the modeling, Me and steffy have something coming up." This is something me and steffy dreammed of for a while, steffy didn't know that i was working on it.

We talked for a while me telling steffy not to stress about it, that we will have a omeda meeting afterwards. We laugghed for a while in the lobby until we had to go a kpop random in paris. It was being organised by Risin, one of the biggest if not the biggest crew in france.

" The random starts in like 15 minutes we should get goign." sherley looked at her phone answering to her mom who kept worring for her.

"random?" San asked looking at sherley.

" It's a kpop dance relay. UK the thing where musics play and if u know the choreo you go in the middle." steffy explained them like they were 5. Hongjoong laughed at her.

"Steffy I think they know what a random is" David laughed along with all of the members of ateez.

"Do you think we can come, surorise some fans and all?" Hongjoong said and they all got excited, it was no secret how much they actually loved their fans.

"I mean sure, but will we be able to hangout? and yall dont have body gards what if they try to hurt you idk isn't it too risky?" Soraia looked between steffy and hoongjoong obviasly worried about theur safety.

"i'll work out some body gards and if anyone asks why we're hanging out we'll just say we're working on a new project. And it's not entirely false." hongjoong smiled crealy pround of the whole idea he came up with in a space of two seconds

"Either ur parents didn't let u out of the house much or u had to come up with lies to get out. Either way let's get moving people" Sherley said grabbing her jacket putting it on as they all started walking.

"I like ur oufit." we heard two manly voices behind us as me and steffy were putting on our jackets, we see san and yunho smiling and looking at each other.

" thank you" me and steffy said also at the same time witch caused us all to laugh together.

We left the hotel with the body gards hongjoong had arranged,  and headed to the random. As soon as we got there we all jumped hearing antifragil. We started to run to the groupe of people dancing, people laughed as we arrived running. Event tho ateez had masks on we could see them smiling at us.

After Anti tititi fragil, we went back next to the 8 boys standing there talking with each other, we all made conversation and no one noticed who they were.. I guess no one was paying attention really.

And th'at is when I heard it, Smoke. I went to the dance floor along with San, we laughed when we both saw eachother in the middle. In the middle of the choreo san's cap fell along with an other girls binny everyone gaspped. I was just very confused as why sherley pulled out her phone filming me and the girl dancing as san reached for his cap, when the music stops i look at the girl. SHIT BADA LEE.

(a.N: Well that was soo unexpected but again delulu is the solulu.)