¦Part 8¦

"i leave for 15 minutes and yall already bored" I smiled grabbing San's and wooyoung's hand going over to the table. I was gonna seat next to my best friend again this time the seat was taken by hongjoong that was trying to help her redo her hair

I sat in hongjoong's place witch was beetween seonghwa and wooyoung, I smiled seeing my bestfriend enjoying hongjoongs hands in her hair as he redoes her ponitail.

Afterwards hongjoong excused himself to the bathroom and i took my place next to san, nothing wierd me him and mingi were talking and i was like on the other side of the table, Steffy pulled me aside 

" MANA why in the hell would u take his place, he was very well besides me u just went and sat ur big ass on his chair. " I was extremly confused. I rolled my eyes when i understood what she was talking about.

"Mana just go outside, ill ask hongjoon to check on you when he comes back." We smile at each other knowingly. She got up grabbing a blanket, I took it from her telling her not to worry she wont be cold for long..

* My manas POV wsh* 

(steffy's pov in case u didnt guess)

"Hey you feeling okay?" Hongjoon arrived behind me putting blanket on top of me, I smiled. Damn Soraiais good at this

"ye Im just at that drunk point where like.. u overthink ur whole life" steffy looked at him with soarkels in her eyes

She honestly still thought this whole thing was still a dream. She couldn't belive she got drunk with ateez. 

"You only get that when ur drunk?? I get that every day of my existence.." he laughed quitely. 

We laughed, I closed my eyes not wanting this night to end it was like a dream but sleep was giving in. 

"can I lay on ur legs?" I asked too tired to even open my eyes and look at the beautiful man infront of me

"I UH uhmmm sure?!" i could feel it was more of a question, but tbh i did not care.. I just thanked him and layed my head on his legs making sure the blanket covered my feet cuz ain't no way.

Hongjoong put his arm over me runnign his thumb oh my upper arm. Quite relaxing if i must say so. And just like that i was asleep.

*Time skip and back to soraia's POV ;)* 

"Bitch if u dont stop moaning in ur sleep i will puch the hell out of you" I oppened my eyes only to find me holding someone's hand. I know steffy butter flys pink nails she couldn't shut up about them two days ago and there are no nails in the hand I'm holding. 

I lift my head up a bit, only to have a wierd view of steffy and someone wiht black hair in a very much comfy hotel bed while I'm laying in the coutch with my head in someones legs

" what the actual f- what time is it? where? hun?" I look up at the person I'm currectly laying on. To see no one other the Choi San sleeping on what it seems to be a very unconfertable position.

"mana I'm hot get off of me." I could hear steffy grumble with a sleepy voice. I laughed quitly not wanting to wake up anyone. I lifted myself up of san's legs waking him up in the process of leting go of his hand. 

"Good morning." San smiled rubbing his eyes still visibly sleepy. I Felt bad that he had to sleep in sunch an uncomfy position because of me. So I grabbed his sholder making him this time lay on my legs.

" get some more sleep I'll be ur comfy pillow now." He smiled shanking his head getting up, grabbing his phone. 

"actually we got time i'ts only 7 AM." he went to close the blinders so that the sun that was almost up didnt woke us up 

He came back to the big couch, I tapped my legs telling him to lay his head, And he did the same to his legs. 

"U know what." I got up goint to the bed seeing steffy on hongjoongs chest. I smiled grabbing the pillow steffy was not using going back to the couch placing it at the end of the couch that defently big enought for three poeple to fit. 

Me and san layed with our head on the pillow, That defently looked bigger then now. He smiled, making me smile.

" Can I?" He looked down at my lips. MY WORLD STOPPED: UHMMM HELLO?!?!? 

"uhm yes?!" I closed my eyes waiting for for the kiss, when i heard him laugh quitly. I oppened my eyes looking at him in comfused. He stopped laughing placing a kiss on my forehead, then pulling me close to him putting his arm around my waist. 

I placed my arm on my chest and my head on his chest under his chin. I could hear his heart beating fast, I giggle a bit. He looked down at me making me look up.

"Your hear is beating fast.. Do I make you nervous?" I smirked at him. He rolled his eyes and tightened his grip on my waist pulling me closer, if that was even possible. 

" you do.. but dont pretend like I don't make you nervous too" i could feel him smiled by the way he talked.

He gave me a kiss on the forehead, closing our eyes we drifeted to sleep hearing steffys snores..