¦Part 9¦

"Yo Bitches. We have a show in three days up up up Ohhhh" She was pulling the blinders up and stopped talking once she turned seing san and soraia spooning on the couch and steffy and hongjoong in the bed

"shut it put those damn blinders down.." I turned ans burried my face in San's chest as his BIG arms covered my face."gives like 20 more minutes" I mumbeled in san's chest, redy to fall back asleep.

" its already 11am bro. Just get up" sherley said like it was super late.

Sherley regretted saying those words out loud as soon as steffy sat up in the bed looking at her. Her look could defently kill someone right now.

" you're teling me, after i went to a councert, got drunk, dacned and then went to sleep around 5, YOU WAKE ME UP AT ELEVEN????!!!?!?!" she was stunned at the audacity of the girl that woke them up.

"oright but ill come get you at least in an hour." sherley was passing by the couch to leave, I looked up and grabbed her wrist.

"make it two, and close the damn window" i let go of her wrist hugging san once again that idk how was still sleeping.

Sherley closed everything up, she left the room and i coudl hear steffy and hongjoong talking softly not to wake us up.

" aren't u goign back to sleep" Steffy jumped out of her position turning to see who the males voice belonged to.

" shit u scared the shit out of me. TF WAIT what u doign in my bed where tf is soraia." she stood up ro the bed confused. All of the memories of last night came back to her. " Ohmmy god, im so sorry.." Steffy apolagized with her hand covering her face.

"Don't apolagize, i can't remmember the last time me and the boys had this much fun... I also dont think I ever saw two girls as drunk as yall yesterday." he laughed as steffy blushed embarassed by the whole situation.

"okay what i still don't remember is how i got to bed in my pijama, aslo where tf is soraia?" Just as steffy asked the question, hongjoong lifted his hand to point to the couch but I beat them too it.

" I'm going to be up in ur face if u don't let me go back to sleep" I mumbeled making san laugh and hung me tighter playing with my hair..

*steffys POV* we letting soraia Sleep.

"Sorry babgy girl" she whisper yelled for her to hear . Looking back at hongjoong, WHo was now looking at her smiling

"Well the boys I helped david get you into your rooms, then we said goodnight and soraia didn't want san to go, u got pissed cuz that would mean u would be sleeping alone in the couch so soraia said she would give you the bed so then u agreed. Then soraia had to help you to take ur hoodie off cuz u didnt have strengh in ur arms." He stopped to take a breath continuing his monologue

"Then she took ur hoodie off u layed and asked me for wawa, I didn't know WTF wawa was so she went to get it to u in the bathroom and then she started crying cuz her hair took the shape of her binny. THEN u cried with her cuz u were sad for her hair but still helped her wet her hair so the shape of her binny would come out, there was wawa everywere so wooyoung went to help yal and he ended falling in the bath tub with yall. THEN i thought we were good to go u told me to stay cuz u dont like sleeping in hotel beds alone it makes u paranoid. AND here we are and there they are. " He took a sip of the water catching his breath.

"I... WELL" She just looked in front of her pressing her lips together " I'm sorry you had to through that i promise you we're normal... i mean sometimes..?" He laughed at her apolagy and layed in his pillow again.

Steffy layed donw on her back expecting the soft pillow to catch her head.. only for her head to hit the bed frame, but not before hongjoong put his hand in between.

" damn those are some good refexes.. " HE laughed before taking ur head placing it in his chest. "thank you.. for you know like helping us yesterday and shit."

"t was honestly our plesure.. tho i don't think me and san can stay here much longer.. if our manager comes to get us and we're not there... then we fucked" he said looking at the time on his phone.

"Good luck getting San.. " the lifted there heads to see soraia and san all cuddle up in the big couch. They laughed putiing there heads back..

"Come to our event? " steffy lifted her head up looking at hongjoong confused face.

"Event??" He asked lowering his head to have a better view of the girl in front of him

"It's a fashion show.. soraia is taking care of all of the administration, me and David are the creators and sherley is decorating the venue"  I looked back down waiting for his answer, I was kinda of nervous this is my first fashion show where my new jewlery collection was gonna be shown along with David's.. Him being there was gonna reasure me but make me even more nervous.

"ye I'll make it with at least two of the boys" he smiled at her grabbing his phone giving to steffy unblocked. "put your number in.." 

"I'll put Soraia's in cuz u need her for the invites... and san will probs want it to.." I quickly put soraia's and my number in his phone 

"I'll make sure to be there... "