¦ Part 1 ¦

"Bitxh i don't know what ur probelm is but you rlly need to stop running off like that" Steffy yelled at me running after me as i speed down the alley

(a.n: I know this is not exactly the best way to start a fanfic but bare with me)

"Mana were gona be late, and i aint missing this for dear life." Now u must be wondering wtf we couldn't miss. I'll tell you, we were late for a fucking meet and greed with FUCKING ATEEZ. I hate France. I hate this mf contry. We got stuck in trafic, got ready in literally 20 min. My makeup is not even done properly and i wanted to kill myself cuz my hair was a complete mess.

If I'm being honest Steffy wasn't much better either, i mean we both had a very small amount of time to get ready but since she didnt have to shower. I DEFENTLY DID.

On top of that im talking to ateez looking like this. ATEEZ.

"Mana im not missing this either, but u are aware we are numbered and we still have like... 15min left" I stopped running and looked at her, stunned and what she had just said.

"u told the uber we needed to be here at 18h. ITS FUCKING 18h15 AND NOW UR TELLING M-. U know what, i need a smoke." She had the audacity to laugh at my face, as i pulled out a cigarette.

"i just said that so the uber would move is as cuz even tho we got 15min were still running short on time. The numbering girly pop told us to be here AN HOUR AGO" she sigh as we walked seeing the long line a few meters away from us.

we went around finding our place as i asked people if the smoke bothered them, thankfully for me it didnt so i didnt have to go out of the like to smoke cuz that sucks. Plus imagine i miss the entry cuz of a ciggy.. that would be sad, but it would go viral on Tiktok... maybe they would see the tiktok.. okay im rambling.

"as always they are late" the random girly behind us said while putting her phone back in her back pocket. I mean i know its a kpop concert but SOME poeple tent to over dress. I would've pulled something better but i did not have the time neither the money for that.

"i dont think ive EVER done a concert were besties on time, AND YES STEFFY WE KNOW GIDLE WAS ON THE DOT, well ITS NOT GIDLE STOP BRAGGING, We all know u saw them u said it 4 times in 10 minutes"

It was now 19h10 and the queue started t move, and by the queue moving this means me and steffy panicking cuz we werent done fixing our hair. I was helping steffy with her outfit, ( it doesnt matter when our where or how but this girl always need help with her outfit). Turst me tying a knot in someones top while walking is a talent i do not have. the closer we were the more freaked out i was getting keep in mind we were number 15 and 16 we were NOT THTA FAr and then Bam the door oppened and DAMN THEY FINE.

"MANA im not okay. if i faint make sure at least mingi Sees it. at least i didnt faint for nothing." i grabbed her hand as steffy looked and the place and the boys. i dont think she assimilated they were right there yet

"Okay listen to me ur not gonna faint cuz if u do I will beat u up for ruining this whole thing." She looked at me dead in the eye.

"Your saying that like i can control it..." I mumbled loud enough for her to hear, turning and giving me another death glare. I just ignored pulling out my phone taking a picture of the boys as hongjoon saw me he sent me a heart. i instantly YELLED scaring everyone around me. I quickly apolagized and hongjoon just laught is ass off along with ofc my amazing best friend

"Mais comment il se fou de ta gueule, Im dead" She laughed while we were waiting for the first girly pop to go.

"bro shut it, he scared the living shit out of me..." i looked down feeling my heart slow down as i gently caress my chest. She finaly stopped laughting looking me dead serious

"mana... He did a heart.. How can y- Im not even gonna lets just..." she didnt even finish her senteced as we both got pushed thats when we noticed the first girl went up talking to yeosang "yooo yooo yooo Stop pushing tf" Steffy yelled making hongjoon look over

"okay yall be civilized, just because got to go there is no point on pushing we will all get our turn." i yelled a the line making people stop pushing.

" ITS HOW A QUEU WORKS" Steffy yelled pissed because she dropped her jacked so people kinda stepped on it. It being her ateez jacked, it was a jacked that she really licked and would wear on a everyday life.

"ahhhh Those bitches sorry mana i didnt even see ur jacked fell... " i took the jacket cleaning it with her. As our turn was arriving the pushing stopped and hongjoon stopped focusing on the pushing crowd and payed more attention to the fans in front of him.

And just like in a matter of seconds steffy was in front of Yeosang beautifuls face.

PS: Lets just pretend they all speak english..