Heartless

"You want me to go to heaven with you instead of Vaggie?" Charlie was pushy, clingy, and more positive than normal after my dad had allowed the meeting, that Lucifer requested on Charlie's behalf. My excitement was non-existent due to the looks of disgust and fear I received, while growing up in that supposed utopia of light from beings who were supposed to be born without prejudice, and welcome all with open arms and warmth under the belief that sinners were still redeemable. "You realize that all of those shitty scriptures are basically just propaganda that heaven spread on earth, right? They want to ensure that their reputation is clean, and that their "hospitality" remains gospel." Peter did that same stupid song they had to blindside newcomers into positivity, "FUCK OFF." Adam and Lute tried to follow us as I glared at her, staying in our hotel room because of my annoyance to their endless positivity. "You left because you wanted to go solo." Adam taunted me as I managed to repress my anger, "But I wonder what Charlie would think if she knew that you were the partial cause for the extermination. Because of your slutty mother." 

My mother was kind and thoughtful but she ended up as a sinner because of her problems, that were caused by her abusive family while she was alive who had sold her, by using her as a money making tool. "My mother ended up in hell because she was a product of her upbringing and her environment. If it weren't for that, she would've gone to heaven originally!!" My claws came out as I growled during the court hearing later on, having been threatened over and over due to showing that Angel was not making progress, eventually showing the video recording of when Sera had witnessed Michael approving the extermination personally. "Charlie....I....I just...." She refused to talk to me when we got back but everyone else wanted to know, why she was so upset with Vaggie and I. "The extermination was started because of your mother?" Husk had asked as Angel smirked, "Yes. My mother was the first sinner to be redeemed by freak accident after her doormat nature, fell apart and she found her confidence to not be other people's doormats." 

They listened as I told them, "Michael kept her hidden for most of her time in heaven but they fell in love with each other. My father approved the extermination in exchange for Adam not revealing my nature to the elder seraphim angels." My hand turned into a dark claw as I told them, "But now that they know, they'll up the date of the extermination by half a month given how pushy that asshole is." My body felt heavy as we decided to go get Rosie's help, but Charlie refused to talk to me and instead made a deal with Al without them telling anyone else. Vaggie having to tell me due to me not speaking with Charlie. "Alastor....you...you...." He refused to acknowledge the deal as I felt heartbreak, running away to where I hid most of the time before I went to the hotel. ".......hic...." It was never in a succubi's nature to fall in love, rather there were rules against it due to the imbalance that it incurred in the succubi's power. It was a rule that my mother always told me that she regretted following as a sinner, because it landed her in a terrible relationship with someone in a horrible industry, and she felt that nothing would change it. Until she finally stood up to her terrible partner and cut off every tie she had to those who stomped on her, finding herself in heaven at the foot of the angelic court during their annual meeting. 

Wouldn't you know it, the first person she locked eyes with had been my father who was sitting beside God with a clipboard, but had been the only one without an expression of shock. 'Because he had been trying to convince Adam that sinners were redeemable on God's order. As the one who made Adam was already onto his plans for an extermination, but made a vow to not to interfere in the business of his subordinates.' The wind blew through my hair as I gazed at the star shaped town below me, my wings resembling my god father's out (minus one pair) in a dark grey color, my halo also in a similar shade of grey. "They wanted to change things for the one who created everything, but in the end......all I caused was trouble for everyone else yet again." My hand glowed with the chain symbolizing Alastor's contract to the person, who had offered him one last chance to not lose the power her garnered. "In the end...I feel that I've made the same mistake again." 

My heart had been broken once before by an angel who only wanted to test the waters, and it was why I had lived in just my own world for so long. "I thought it could be different this time...." The chain grew thicker as I reviewed the terms of his contract, but as much as I promised I would break it for him as per our contract, my heart hurt regarding what I made him promise for me. 'Maybe they don't need me after all...so...I won't do what he asked of me...' Flying off towards my little hideaway that was off the shore of a beach in the lust ring, I had stayed there with the chain and listening by using my bug that I left in the hotel by the entrance. 'They'll be able to deal with it....he can deal with it...'