Associate Manager Murina

"Um...Alastor, please don't make this any worse. Vaggie was always known to have a temper, but it was worse in Heaven because of Adam." 

My outfit had been inspired by Azael's Kimawesome fashion line, and Charlie managed to calm Vaggie down as Angel Dust suggested we do a porno, "Dusty, you're a porn star

My outfit had been inspired by Azael's Kimawesome fashion line, and Charlie managed to calm Vaggie down as Angel Dust suggested we do a porno, "Dusty, you're a porn star. And I am going nowhere near you, so drop it." 

I had my hair dyed fully white as I yawned, "Radio Overlord, do you think you could find a different idea that doesn't have to do with Angel Dust's idea?" Being insincere was something I was used to, especially because one rule for business was to never speak in a personal manner, to business partners. "Maybe but everyone only knew me from my radio show. You chose television for the medium, and I despise the thick headed imbecile who runs them." My eye twitched as I restrained my demonic powers from coming up, having sensed that Adam was using the projection system to talk with Charlie, "If you'll excuse me, I'm going to go kick Adam's ass verbally because Lute is being a whiny ass prideful bitch." The danger in my tone was evident as Husk and Niffty flinched, myself heading out into the streets of hell as everyone indulged in their sins, something that was fine but it was seen as immoral by those pricks in Hell. The same ones who discriminated against my mother since she repented, when father fell in love with her and personally brought her to Heaven even before, she had full turned into a redeemed sinner with a red halo.

"Ughhh, Adam do you ever fucking shut the god damned flying fuck up?" He looked at me as my hair had turned back to half black and half white, wings also coming out with one being white by my black hair and the other, black one by my white hair. "Who said I ever needed your opinion, princess?" He used the title derogatorily, because of the fact that I had demonic blood inside me as well, even Lute disrespects me and Charlie since she believes Sera and my father to be too soft hearted. "If you move the extermination up, you are going to get your ass kicked by Sera and my father. Emily won't let it stand by either!" Adam shrugged while hanging up, his reasoning for the return of the extermination being that they found the body of an exterminator, hurting the divine army's pride. "When I return to Heaven, I'm killing that bastard myself." Alastor poured me some tea as Pentious bothered us, having tried to soothe my anger due to that loud mouthed pickle dicked asshole. 

"Do you want to go back to the district? You do need to return to the public eye after all, Radio Demon." He nodded as we finished our tea time, having gone to the district where the three V's ruled together, as a team of mutually goal oriented associates.

[V Tower]

"Radio Demon, what do you want from me?" Alastor was walking beside Murina as she followed him around, doing her job as associate manager by keeping their only powerful investor in line, because of his odd interest in the heavenly princess. "For you to open up to me, we could be...mutually beneficial confidants." Destroying some televisions, as Vox tried to badmouth Alastor on his television programs which were mostly gossip, "What a fucking copout." She remarked as Alastor agreed in his demonic form, with Murina offering her hand to him as they descended from his radio tower. "My dear Radio Demon, I have a proposition for you." Her eyes flickered between blue and lilac reminiscent violet purple, hand glowing as she offered the hand to him with words being spoken to him, "I accept, Muri." She was satisfied by the nickname as they entered the hotel, finally calling Alastor by his name as he threatened Sir Pentious due to the damage he had to repair, to his coat. 

"Alastor, did you want to go grab a bite to eat in Cannibal Town while Charlie teaches that snake?" Her wings were out as she stood in her regal form, eyes maintaining more of a purple color with little blue hues in it. 

She had her horns out alongside her hair being dyed white, wearing a bell choker due to having the ability to pop out behind some one silently, "Sure, I'd love to show you around Rosie's district

She had her horns out alongside her hair being dyed white, wearing a bell choker due to having the ability to pop out behind some one silently, "Sure, I'd love to show you around Rosie's district. She'd love to meet you, I'm sure!!" 

Taking her for a day out in the Cannibal Town, Alastor was gawked at with bewildered stares due to the woman standing next to him, and his openly asexual nature. "Thank you for accepting my deal, Alastor. I just wanted to make sure you knew what you were dealing with." She briefly stabbed a bystander, when they tried to touch her butterflies that hovered around her due to her power. Both of them bumping into Zestial, once the egg minions followed them on Vaggie's instructions. "How does one fall into foley like the lovely lady beside you?" Alastor pulled her closer while telling Zestial to mind his business, in a very Alastor way. "Why did you bother to invite me to the Overlord Meeting, dear Alastor?" Murina flirted with her contractual partner, making Carmilla flinch due to having never seen a royal be that cozy with a demon as dangerous, as Alastor. "If you want my opinion on the matter, Velvette." They looked at the heavenly princess who had released her horns in their full glory, wings and hair also turning back to her true royal form. "Exorcists can be killed, but only if you managed to crack the protective spell on the enchantments."

Carmilla didn't end the meeting as she allowed Murina to speak, "Enchantments on angelic weapons aren't just surface level. They are cursed to retain the benefits while disguising the drawbacks." She continued to explain the enchantments on each weapon, "Those enchantment are curses which were developed in response to the fruit of knowledge bringing evil to humans. Their modern day forms are sealed, to an extent in order to prevent exorcists from being drained of their powers." She continued, "The weapon that Carmine used had been unsealed by that particular exorcist without Adam's permission, and by extension had been killed. Due to the full extent of the curse, sapping the exorcist's power as soon as they were stabbed." The overlords were surprised to learn about it from heaven's own princess, but she shrugged as she left the meeting with Alastor. Hoping that the information she provided them, would fuck Adam over in the end due to the hypocrisy of Heaven and their rules, that even drove Lucifer to leave.

"I hope that they decide to kill em. I would rather they drop dead, so my father can reform heaven with Ser and Emily." She glanced up at the sky while grimacing, walking back to the hotel where she had went to her room with Alastor, "So, what's next?"

===============================================

To be continued...

=================================================