19

I woke up with the feeling of a cold breeze and hot sun on my face, forgetting to close the window last night.

I rolled over to check the time.

It was currently 7:30 and our flight leaves at 10.

I got up and stretched before going into the bathroom to run a shower after I brushed my teeth.

After I got out I put on the clothes I layed out before packing up my suitcase so I didn't have to open it and roam for an outfit.

I packed everything up and rolled my suitcase out of the room closing the door behind me.

Isis's room was across mine so before I headed downstairs I knocked on the door to see if she was still in the room.

As I knocked on the door it slightly cracked open for me to see an isis sprawled across the bed snoring.

I sighed before walking in and grabbing a pillow to throw at her.

As soon as it she jumped up out of her sleep.

"What time is it" she exhaled looking around frantic

"It's time for you to use your alarm," I said shaking my head

"It's 8:00 we need to leave so hurry and get ready"

"Okay okay get out," she said trying to throw a pillow back at me 

I ran out of the room closing the door before it could hit me.

"Your suitcase is supposed to go on the bottom idiot it's bigger" I explained to Isis as she tried to put hers on top of mine just for it to slide out of the trunk.

"No yours is bigger mine can go perfectly onto" She justified just for it to slide back out the trunk

"Move omg," I said taking out my suitcase then putting hers first then mine seeing it fit perfectly and giving her a side eye

She just rolled her eyes before getting in the car.

Samara was already in the front of the car talking to Ares.

"Are you guys finally ready" Samara laughed looking back at us

The airport was about an hour and a half away with traffic and we couldn't find our gate.

"Oh my god can you not read ares" Isis raged slapping her hand on her forehead

"I can, can you?" he replied sarcastically

I turned my head to the window giggling 

"Nothing funny we're gonna miss our flight cause this dummy can read directions" Isis argued

"It's up there" Samara sighed pointing a couple of gates down

"Oh my heavens" Isis applauded unbuckling her seatbelt

I unbuckled mine as Ares pulled up to the sidewalk unlocking the trunk.

Me, Isis, and Samara got out of the car and walked to the trunk taking our suitcases and bags out.

I almost fell trying to get my suitcase up on the sidewalk.

"I'm going to miss you guys I promise to visit soon" Samara confessed going in for a group hug.

"We're going to miss you more" Isis replied as I agreed with her

"Text me when you guys land" She implied

We both nodded our heads before turning and checking our suitcases.

Ares waved at us before Samara closed the door got in the car and drove away.

"Milan!" I heard a familiar voice yell faintly

'Ney: I'll be at the airport I want to talk to you before you leave.'

I turn around looking not seeing anyone familiar

Deep down in my heart, I wanted him to be here but I knew that wasn't happening.

I took a deep breath before walking straight into Tsa.

After getting through security we finally made it to our gate at 9:30.

We decided to get sandwiches before boarding.

Milanxo posted to their story!

24 minutes ago...

                     Caption: Goodbye Brazil