13

Today was the first World Cup match and Brazil is playing against Croatia. It was around 4 pm and I was getting ready in the bathroom.

I still don't know if I'm going to keep the baby, I didn't have the courage to tell Neymar yet but I have too soon.

Neymar dropped off something earlier in a box and told me to open it before I got dressed.

I finished doing my hair and makeup, went over to the box, opened it to see tissue wrapping, and ripped that to see a Brazil jersey. I took it out of the box, opened up the shirt, and turned it around to see Neymar's name and his number 10 on it. I smiled and shook my head, of course, he wanted me to wear his jersey.

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw something shiny under the tissue wrap. I picked it up and saw it was the tennis bracelet I saw at one of the vendors, I didn't wanna get it though it was so pretty, but it was out of my budget, so that's what he went back for, how cute.

The weather said it was supposed to be pretty hot today and I wanted to be comfortable so I picked out some shorts and walking shoes. I put all my belongings in my purse and made sure I had everything before I left the room.

I walked down the hall and knocked on isis door.

"Come in" I heard her yell over her music.

I opened the door to see a bunch of her clothes scattered over the room.

"Why" I asked trying to step over the clothes to the bathroom

"I couldn't find an outfit," she confessed applying concealer.

"Well we have to go in like 15 minutes," I said leaning on the door watching her beat her face with the brush.

"I know I'll be ready soon" 

Yeah okay.

It's been 20 minutes since we left the house and we were currently stuck in traffic. We should've left earlier this was bound to happen.

My phone pinged a notification from Neymar.

Ney

Hi amor are you guys okay?

Yes, were stuck in really bad traffic we should be arriving soon though.

Okay, I'll see you soon.                                                                                                                                                    Read 5:45

We finally arrived around 20 minutes later and parked underground since we had ground seats.

I really needed to use the bathroom so someone directed me to the restroom.

Along the way to the restroom, I saw all the plaques of the team and their certificates until I felt someone hug my waist from behind.

"Hi Amor" a warming voice whispered giving me chills

I could tell it was ney by his comforting scent.

"How did you find me?" I asked

"The locker room is across the hall" he confessed kissing my neck

"Ney stop we're in public" I giggled spinning to face him

He brushed my hair aside and kissed my forehead

"I wanted to find you before I had to go," He said gently grabbing my wrist up to him

"Do you like it? It looks beautiful on you." 

"Yes I love it, it is beautiful thank you" I answered

I kind of feel embarrassed I didn't thank him earlier.

"Well I have to go but I'll see you out there" 

"Yes yes go, good luck," I cheered, hugging him

We stood in a quick hug before he kissed me, and walked out of my vision.

I was currently walking over to where everyone was sitting. This stadium was packed I've never been to any game or event this big this was very new to me. I sat between Isis and this woman.

"Oh my god you are more beautiful in person" The woman next to me confessed giving me a look in awe.

I was very flattered but confused about who she was.