007. The Judgment Day

Pairings - Poly!The Judgment Day x Pregnant!Reader

Title - Love Language 

Warnings - None! Just Fluff

  ᯇ❀

You woke up feeling both hungry and, disgusting. But that was Expected when you were expecting a baby. You turned to look if your partners were asleep , which they were, which made you groan. God you were hungry , what were you going to do? They were asleep and you were 5months pregnant, feeling like you could throw up any minute.

You tried getting out of both Damians and Rhea's arms , but to no avail, you couldn't. Their grip was just too strong. While trying to get up , you heard a groan from Rhea as you saw her eyes open. She yawned but stayed laying down.

"Rhea," you called for her, to which she answered with a hm as she sat up on her elbows looked at your sleepy form.

"Can you get me something from the store," she looked at you sternly.

"Please mami," you knew that nickname did things to her. Which you used to your advantage at times. And at-last , she gave in. She groaned trying to fight off the sleepiness. Rubbing her eyes she started to speak.

"Fine , what did you need my love?" She asked you , rubbing your thigh.

You told her what you wanted as she went to put on sweatpants and a graphic tee. Heading downstairs a couple minutes later , and silently closing the door.Soon you heard Damian stirring in his sleep , as he finally woke up after a couple of minutes. He yawned as he looked to see you lying next to him , but Rhea nowhere in sight.

"Hi mi vida , how are you and the baby doing," He asked , placing a kiss on your forehead.

"We're alright Dame , Rhea went to get us some snacks from the store , she just went downstairs if you want to come with here," You told him.

Just then , you heard Rhea open the door , heading toward the bed.

"I'll see you four later , tell finn and Dom I love them and bye , love you guys," she kissed your stomach and your forehead , as she gave Damian a peck on the cheek , as she left.

You heard Finn and Dominik start waking up. Yawning and rubbing their eyes , they turned to look at me and Damian.

"Goodmorning," Dominik spoke rubbing his eyes

"Hi Dom , Hi finn," You said goodmorning before opening your mouth to yawn.

"Dame can we watch tv?" You asked Damian as you heard the truck unlock.

"Of course mi Corazon, what do you wanna watch," he asked

You spent time with Damian waiting on Rhea to get home , lying on Damian's chest while the other 2 rubbed your arms to sooth you and the baby. You wanted to stay like this forever if you could.

ᯇ❀