006. The Judgment Day

Pairings - The Judgment day x Reader ( Platonic

Title - Silhouette

Warnings - Angst , implications of Feeling lightheaded , weird old man , confort from Rhea , getting knocked into a wall , reader passes out, thats all tell me if I missed some!!

You and The Judgment Day had grown closer as you began wrestler. Damian and Rhea , training you and teaching you new moves that hadnt yet been introduced to you. And although you were a couple years younger than the youngest member of, which was Dominik, you all had a family/sibling dynamic.

You had started your wresting career at the 2019 royal rumble , being competiter #15. Although not many people knew you at the time , your career had grown throughout the years. And with the help of The Judgment Day, a fandom grew lager and larger until eventually you got your title shot.

It was you versus becky lynch for the smackdown women's championship. You had fought hard and long to get the title shot as none of the other wrestlers made it easier for you. Becky didnt go easy on you either. But image the suprise when you had pinned her, making you the new smack down women's champion.

Your rise also grew more in 2023. At first not many paid attention to you as far as visuals and talent. But soon enough people started noticing the talent you had not only for promos , but in the ring. This made you a fan favorite around the world. Soon your merch was selling out. You started meeting many fans around the world as you Traveled, and people started recognizing you more and more as time went on. You felt like you were on top of earth. This was your dream after all.

Right now , you were getting ready to go out to a restaurant with The Judgment Day. After all , they are your best friends. You heard the doorbell ring , as you put on the last piece of jewelry for your outfit. You quickly headed downstairs , grabbing your phone and keys as you unlocked the door, met with Dominik , standing outside the door waiting for you. You quickly gave him a hug as he opened his mouth to speak.

"Hey , you ready?" He asked

"Yup let's go," you replied with a smile.

You opened the door of the truck as you were met with the faces of the 3 wrestlers.

"Hi guys!" You smiled at them.

They all responded with a "hi" as they all gave you separate hugs. Which was hard due to being in the car , but you made it work. Finn drove as you, Dominik and Damian , and Rhea played game pigeon together in the group chat.

When you guys arrived at the restaurant, the wait hadn't been long , as a couple minutes of waiting, a waiter had seat you guys at a booth nearby. As you all sat down , a waited came by , introducing themselves and taking our drink orders. After a couple minutes of waiting , the waited came back with drinks on a trey. We decided on what to order as the waiter took our order.

After ordering , I decided to go wash my hands in the bathroom. As I walked to the bathroom , you didn't notice a man following nearby. And when you did you hadn't thought much about it. Maybe he had to go to the bathroom too , you thought. But your thoughts were rushed away when he had followed you into the girls bathroom. Which didn't go unnoticed by Rhea , as she sat at a good enough view of the bathroom , that she could see the man getting into the bathroom.

Before you could turn around to see the man, he spoke first.

"Hey , im a big fan I was wondering if I could have an autograph, or maybe your number," he spoke

You turned to look at the man and realized he was old. I mean he looked like he was in his 60s at-least.

"I can give you an autograph — but not my num-," I was cut off when he slammed me into a wall. I felt the pain hit my back as I tried getting up , with no luck.

"Just give me your number its not that hard," he yelled at you. You wished this could end , why was he doing this and how were you going to get out of this? You could stand , and he was towering over you.

You heard the mans scream as a loud thump echoed in the bathroom. You looked up , your hair mostly in your face as you saw the silhouette of someone. You moved your hair out of your face as you relished it was Rhea.

"Honey , are you alright," She spoke. You could she was panicking just by the sound of her breathing.

"I-I cant get up.." you spoke. Still shocked by the events that had occurred in just an hour of being here. Rheas mind stopped for a moment. She wanted to kill this guy. But she knew you and your safety was more important.

"I want to leave Rhea ... p-please," You said again. You felt the tears pricking your eyes as your breathing got heavier. The atmosphere of the bathroom making you feel scared thinking about what took place.

Rhea car-fully picked you up , bridal style as she led you over to the boys. Once they got a view of you and Rhea, they had felt like it had been a punch to their heart. They stopped their conversation as they went to stand up , getting a better look at you.

"Lass what happened?" Finna spoke. He was getting more worried by the second and to be completely honest, so was the rest of the group.

Tried answering, but nothing could come out your mother but silent sobs. Rhea explained what happened, but about halfway though, you had already passed out in Rheas arms.