003. Damian Priest

Pairings - Damian Preist x Wrestler!Reader

Title - Saturn

Warnings - None just Fluff<3

It had been a stressful month for both you and Damian. And the mixed schedules made this harder for you two to have time for each other. Soon enough , you felt yourself feeling lonelier seeing couples together, hand in hand. God

You wished that you and damian could do that. Even if it was just for a day.

Waking up , you turned over to see the spot that damian would lay empty. A frown formed your face , but quickly morphed into confession as you smelled fresh eggs , pancakes, and bacon. Soon enough you heard the bedroom door creak open. A smile formed onto your face as you saw Damian. Holding a trey of breakfast.

He carefully sat the trey down next to you , he opened his mouth to speak with a smile.

" Hi mariposa , I missed you," He said as he sat down in front of you.

" I missed you more My love," You replied , the smile you already had growing as you looked at him with love.

God you missed everything about him. His cheeky smile , his laugh. The way he made you feel was so surreal. You never wanted to let go of him. And you were so happy to finally have him back home with you.

After eating , Damian told you that he had planned something for the two of you. As you got ready and looked in the mirror , you felt two strong arms wrap around your waist, as you looked back to speak , you were met with Damians lips instead. Pulling back you could feel the smile that formed on both yours and Damian's lips.

Arriving 

As Damian drove , you noticed him getting further from the city and closer to the beach. One of your favorite places Damian would take you on his break days. But since both you and him were mostly busy , you hadn't had time for things like that. Until today.

After Damian got out of the car, he was the first one to open his door , as he walked around the car to open yours. He held his hand out for you to grab onto. You smiled at him softly as you took his hand. He led you more closer to the beach and you soon fingered out he had set up a picnic for the two of you. Your eyes widened in surprise as Damian wore a cheeky smile. You kissed him deeply before you two sat down. The sun was setting , making you smile. You wished this day could never end.

But there was something you still wanted to do before leaving. Grabbing Damians hand , you walked over to the beach shore. Taking your hand from his , you quickly took your shirt off , along with your jeans. You looked at Damian , his face painted in confusion as you walked into the water.

You yelled at him to come join you as you began swimming in the water. And soon enough , you heard him laugh to himself as he jumped into the water. Making both you and him break into a fit of laughter. You stayed in the water , swimming and laughing together before the sun set. It was time to go home.

You and Damian shared one last kiss as you two hopped back into the car. Driving away from the beach.