002. The Judgment Day

Parings - Poly!The Judgment Day x Actress reader

Fic Name - Silver Soul

Warnings - Weird Interviewers but thats all !!

Today had been a stressful day to say the least. Packing, makeup , dress shopping, had all been done to prepare for today. And to say you were nervous was an understatement. Not only that , but the people you had been eyeing would be there shortly after you arrived. And it made your heart beat faster every second.

Getting into the limo , you but your purse down as your bodyguards hopped into the vehicle.

You were heading to the premiere for a new movie you had starred in. Although you love acting , you were scared to show others , fearing the hurtful words and questions that would spew out of others mouths.

As the car parked in the front, your chofer opened the door for you while holding a hand out towards you. Grabbing his hand, you stepped out the car door watching as many cameras around you had flashed.

When arriving onto the red carpet, you posed for the pictures feeling all the attention on you. You hated but loved the feeling of attention. But what made your even more nervous, was feeling The Judgment Days eyes on you. The only reason they had been invited was because of their guest appearance in the movie. You all worked together and you could feel the chemistry between you and the four. You waved shortly after you went towards an interviewer.

But shortly after , you delt you had made a mistake even walking towards the interviewer. Not only were they rude , but asked questions that were personal and uncomfortable.

" So Y/N tell us has anyone been on you radar these past months , I know you and the actor A//N has been eyeing you lately," one of them spoke in a tone that made a shiver go down your spine.

"Well I mean I don't really-" you were soon cut off by the other reporter. " Cmon we know you have answer just tell us," he spoke getting closer to you. You felt as if your lungs were collapsing. The air felt thick and it felt harder to breathe in. Just then you felt the presence of two strong arms wrapped around you. Looking behind you , you saw the fave of Damian. He was the one who entangled you in his arms as Rhea had spoken up.

"She's busy sorry," rhea narrowed her eyes as she continued staring at both interviewers "Not,". You grabbed doYou were then lead to towards the theater. " u-uh thank you guys.." you said feeling slightly nervous. They could feel your nervous as Finn spoke" Realx Lass, no need to be nervous , anyone from a mile away you were nervous," He said as dominik kissed you forehead. You felt your cheeks warm up as you all sat down. You felt as if your mood had been instantly changed fron nervous to joy. And it was all because of the judgment day.