III

Heritage Unit sheds

0200 hours

Current Conditions: Overcast

Tornado and Sodor Castle slowly steam past the camera, after they had arrived back in London the Station Master couldn't find a shunter to put the train away so he requested the pair of Express Engines to shunt their train away themselves. Tornado readily accepted the task, dragging Sodor Castle along to help finish the task faster. It took a full hour of navigating tight corners and very sharp turns to finally put the train away and almost a full other hour to finally make it to their sheds.

Sodor Castle: "A-are my frames supposed to be sore?" he asked, "They feel weirdly sore..."

Tornado: "You probably took a tighter turn than what you were designed for." she said, "It's no problem, the soreness will pass in a few days."

Sodor Castle: "Sh-should I be concerned?" he asked, nervously.

Tornado: "Trust me, it happened to me once, it passed after a few days." she said, "No need for the works or anything."

Sodor Castle: "Ok....I guess I'll take your word for it." he decided.

The pair of Express Engines soon pulled up in front of a roundhouse with Multiple Famous Engine's nameplates on top of the shed doors. Names like 'City of Truro', 'King George V', 'Flying Scotsman', 'Tornado', 'Pendennis Castle', 'Duchess of Hamilton', 'Princess Elizabeth', 'Bittern', and at least 8 others all surrounding a single turntable.

Sodor Castle: "Wow..." he trailed off.

Tornado: "Yup, home sweet home." she chuckled, the turntable turning to let her on.

As soon as the turntable stopped, lined up with Tornado's track, the Peppercorn A1 puffed onto the turntable, as soon as it sensed and scanned her, the table turned to line up with her berth, allowing Tornado to back in and park. Sodor Castle followed her example when the turntable lined up with his track. Recognizing his temporary ID, the table turned to line up with Flying Scotsman's berth, allowing the GWR Young Iron to back up and park in his temporary berth. As soon as he parked, the Castle Class looked around; the interior paint job was grey with a modern feel to it, there were no walls separating the individual bays for the engines, there were platforms on either side for the crews to hop off, there was a small pit below his undercarriage for fitters and maintenance personnel to take a look at his frames and inside motion, and there was a small lounge for the crew on the far right.

Sodor Castle: "Wow..." he trailed off.

Tornado: "Yup, soak it all in Sodor." she said, "This'll be your home for the next week."

Sodor Castle's Fireman: "And our place of work to." he said, stepping off Sodor Castle's footplate, "...damn, Didcot has nothing on this place."

Tornado's Driver (Matthias): "I'd sure as hell hope so, the NRM dumped billions into making this shed for all the engines running rail tours out of London." he chuckled.

Sodor Castle's Driver: "I can see that." he said, looking around the place, "Should any other engines be coming in soon?"

Tornado Fireman: "If I remember the schedule correctly, Clun Castle should be coming in soon." he replied.

Tornado: "Of course she is." she snarled, wheeshing steam unhappily.

Sodor Castle: "Is something wrong Tornado?" he asked, innocently.

Tornado: "That sibling of yours is a certified bitch." she replied, rolling her eyes, "Don't take after her example please."

Sodor Castle: "Ok! I can try to take after Pendennis Castle if I see him again." he said, cheerfully.