Hello Rosie!

(Everyone deserves a Rosie in their life.)

Vaggie, Niffty, Alastor, Angel, Sir Pentious, Husk and I were all sitting in the hotel's lounge, discussing what happened in Heaven. "So, like where are your wings?" Niffty asked Vaggie. "Niffty, I don't have..."

"Niffty, don't you think she might be sensitive about her lack of wings." I said, gently. "Yeah, just like her lack of tits." Angel added, pushing up his chest fluff. "Yeah. Where are your tits?" Niffty asked, tugging back Vaggie's shirt to look down it. Vaggie sighs as she picks Niffty up to pull her off. "Any other questions?"

"I got one. How come every time Charlie talks to Heaven we get in deeper and deeper shit?" Husk asked. "It's not her fault. Angels are just..." Vaggie begins. "Liars?" Angel asked

"...Difficult. But Charlie's trying her best." Vaggie said. "Yeah, well, her best is turning out real well so far." Husk said. "And where is miss fearless leader anyway? Isn't it about time for another doomed-to-fail plan?" Angel asked.

"She's upstairs. Coming up with something, I'm sure, in our room. Alone." Vaggie said, looking away with a dejected frown. Alastor hums and vanishes into black smoke.

"Vaggie..." I said, placing a gently hand on her shoulder to turn her to face me. "I can't act like you being an exorcists still doesn't freak me out..." I said, causing Vaggie to look down towards the floor.

"But I've also known you for years now. And though that might've been who you were in the past... it certainly not who you are now." I continued and Vaggie lifted her head to stare up at me, her eyes flickering with a mixer of surprise and delight.

"After all, I know exactly what it's like to be expected to be something you're not." I said, with a comforting smile. Vaggie brightens up and dive bombs me for a hug. "Thank you, (Name)." She muffled into my chest and I smile, returning a hug.

As we broke apart, the lobby was suddenly cast in an ominous green aura, coming from the ceiling where Charlie and Vaggie's room is located. "No. No!" Vaggie and I exclaim, panicking as we ran upstairs.

Vaggie slams the bedroom door open with her spear in hand with me not far behind. "Right on cue!" Alastor said, grinning at us as he releases Charlie's hand, who's partly in her demon form. "What did you do?" I asked, angrily. "Let her go!" Vaggie demanded, running at Alastor with her spear.

"Vaggie, Stop!" Charlie said, getting in between them. "What?" Vaggie asked, dropping her spear as Charlie goes back to normal. "No, Charlie, please tell me you didn't..." I said. "I made a deal with Alastor." Charlie replied.

"Charlie." Vaggie and I said, worriedly. "Oh, calm down. She still owns her soul." Alastor said, walking past us. "He gave me info that can save the hotel, but we're going to need help. The angels can be defeated, and Carmilla is the key." Charlie explains.

"What? Carmilla Carmine?" I asked. "She killed an exorcist in the last extermination. She knows how they can be harmed." Charlie replied. "But... I-I didn't even know that was possible." Vaggie said, shocked by this.

"If you did, would you have told me?" Charlie asked, coldly. "Charlie, I..." Vaggie muttered, hurt. "Charlie, come on." I said, understanding why she's upset but this kind of coldness isn't like her.

"I need you to go to her, convince her to teach us. If she can, we might have a chance." Charlie said to Vaggie, ignoring me. "With just the seven of us?" Vaggie asked. "No, we're... ugh, we're going to need numbers too." Charlie said.

"And I know just who can help. As long as Charlie can be her normal, charming self." Alastor said, pinching Charlie's cheek. "What's that you said about smiles?" Charlie asked with a weak smile. "Good girl." Alastor said, patting her head. "(Name), care to join us?" He asked me.