That's Entertainment

(If it needs to be said, this fic will be covering very mature themes and highly vulgar language. So if your under 18, it's probably best you don't read this. But hey, I won't tell if you won't.)

I'm sure you're familiar with the order of life. You're born, you live, and then you die. It's believed that when you die, your soul is judge. If you remain faithful and good, you'll be allowed into heaven. But if you fall to sin, you'll be sent to spend an eternity in hell.

It all started when the angel Lucifer, fell in love with Lilith, the first woman created by heaven. They both wanted humanity to have freewill and so they offered the fruit of knowledge to Eve, the second woman and Adam's new bride.

Though you might know it better as the forbid fruit. Eve accepted the fruit, but both she and all the women that came after her, were curse to bleed once a month when they become of age.

Freewill for humans did not fair much better. While it did allow humans to act as they see fit, it also allowed them to fall to wickedness and have impure desires.

Thus, Hell was created to be a prison for all the humans that acted on their dark thoughts. The first ones to be cast into the dark pit, were Lucifer and his love. Never allowed to see the good that came from humanity, only the cruel and the wicked.

While Lucifer lost his will to dream, Lilith took charge and help create hell into what it is today. But as the numbers in hell grew, so did the heaven's fear of it. So every year, Heaven descends down with an army to exterminate as many sinners they can.

Which brings us to today, where Lucifer and Lilith's daughter and princess of Hell Charlie, dreams of opening a hotel to rehabilitate sinners so that they can enter Heaven and be spared from extermination.

I've known Charlie since she was a baby. Unlike the sinners that came here when they died on earth, I was born here. I'm a succubi, though unlike the other succubus, I never... well had the same desires as they do.

It just never quite clicked in my brain, even though I do understand the appeal for it. Asmodeus has told me I shouldn't worry about it or feel pressured to be like the rest of the succubus. He always says lust is all about the pleasure between both bodies involved, not just one.

But I can't help but wonder what exactly am I missing out on. I keep waiting for some kind of switch in my brain to be flip so that I could feel something for it. But so far, it hasn't quite happen. I'm beginning to think, it's never gonna happen and maybe I just born without it... if that makes any sense.

When Charlie was born, while both Lucifer and Lilith loved their daughter dearly, they never quite had the time to look after her and rule hell at the same time. So Lilith hired me as a nanny to care and look after Charlie when they couldn't.

Since I'm a terrible a succubi, taking care of Charlie had become my whole life because it was the only thing I was good at. So even though Charlie doesn't quite need me anymore, I still can't leave her. I still feel a desire to look after her and make sure she's okay.

Perhaps this is what mothers go through, in not wanting their children to leave the nest. Charlie not my daughter but I help raised her. And unlike Lucifer and Lilith, I believe in Charlie dream of redeeming sinners.

I can't just leave her now, can I? She still needs me... doesn't she?

The logo for 666 News is shown on a black background, which is followed by the day's newscast. "Good afternoon, I'm Katie Killjoy." The new woman said. "And I'm Tom Trench! Chaos out at Pentagram City today as a turf war is raging on the west side!" The newman said.