Radio Killed the Video Star

Charlie is pacing back and forth in the parlor, with Keekee walking alongside her owner. "Okay. So the extermination is coming in six months instead of a year. No big deal. Just a little setback. Nothing we can't handle. Just angels cutting our timetable in half. But who needs a whole year to save souls? Am I right? And next time when they cut the time in half again, and again, we'll just handle it, right?!"

Vaggie grabs Charlie to try and calm her down. "Yes. We will." She reassured her. "Vaggie's right, sugar-cube. We already knew this was gonna be a up hill battle." I said, petting Charlie's hair to help soothe her.

"Oh, please, ya had less than half a chance when you started all this salvation bullshit. And now..." Angel said, pausing briefly when his phone vibrates and he frowns at the message he received. "Ain't no silver lining this time toots."

"Sure there is. We just... have to look a little harder for it." I said. "Well, while you're lookin', the rest'a hell's goin' nuts." Angel said, waving his phone in our faces. "People are already freakin' out about the news. Look at what's happenin' in the Doomsday District."

He scrolls down an article with the bottom showing a demon screaming in front of a fire. Suddenly a pink message appears and Charlie gets closer to read it. "Err, what is a... Donkey Show?"

Angel panics and retreats the phone back. "Aah, heh, nothin'. My boss, Val is just freaked out about the news too. Like I said, everyone's losin' their shit." He said, dismissively and I frown at him.

I've notice every time Angel comes back from his job, he looks like he got hit by a train. I know it's none of my business, but... I worry about him.

"Yeah, that's true. Sinners are desperate. Maybe desperate enough to try anything to escape the extermination?" Vaggie suggested and Charlie gasps. "This is the perfect time to recruit more sinners for the hotel!"

"Cute idea and all, but you really gonna go out in all of this?" Angel asked, waving the phone to show the place is still on fire and demons are panicking. "Well, it's not like people are just gonna show up on our doorstep." I said, shrugging.

Suddenly, a massive explosion made me scream in fright from behind, getting our attention. We turn to see a freshly made hole in the wall and going outside, we saw Sir Pentious' zeppelin armed for battle.

"Show yourself Alasssstor. Come and face..." Sir Pentious said, pausing for a moment when he notices Alastor absent from the freshly made hole. He then looks to see the Radio Demon sipping coffee on the balcony of the second floor. "Oh there you are. Face my wrath!"

"Who are you?" Alastor asked. "Who am I? Who am I?! I am the great Ssssssir Pentiousssss!" The sinner exclaimed. Alastor dissolves into fog as he descends to the ground, materializing aside Angel, the girls, and I.

"Inventor, architect of dessstruction, villain extraordinaire!" Sir Pentious added. "Ooh you tell 'em boss." We heard one of his Egg Boiz say. Niffty appears on Alastor's right shoulder, clearly starstruck. "Ooooooh, he's a bad boy?"

Alastor scoops Niffty up and drops her to the ground. "Ha, well if all that's true, you'd think I'd have heard of you." He said to Sir Pentious. "I attacked you literally last week." The serpent sinner reminded him and Alastor cocks his head.

"We've done battle, like... 20 times." Sir Pentious added. "Well, you must have been really bad at this." Alastor retorted. "Silence! Now cower! For when I've ssslain you, the almighty Vees will finally acknowledge me as their equal." Sir Pentious said.

Niffty reappears on Alastor's shoulder. "Ooh! Wait, who are the Vees?" She asked. "Oh, nobody important." Alastor replied, removing her once more and uses his powers to attack Sir Pentious zeppelin, laughing maniacally.