Chapter Two

*Late night sleepover at Kevin Love's house*

Cleveland, Ohio
11:30pm,

Before the NBA season begins, Kyrie and his boyfriend LeBron spent the night at Kevin Love's house in Cleveland. (Note: Kevin Love is dating Klay Thompson in this story.) Kyrie was sitting on the couch watching a movie on Netflix with the SpongeBob pillow on his lap while LeBron is on the couch lying down. (A/N: I was playing the Jack Stauber Timelapse keyboard thing, so I could picture them watching TV and all that stuff.)

"Hi Kevin Love," Kyrie greeted him. "Oh hey there Kyrie. In case you guys forget, this is my girlfriend Klay Thompson," "Oh hi Klay," "Hey there!" Klay was in the house of Kevin Love. (Not to be confused with the Klay and Stephen fanfics.). In that moment, Kyrie Irving had apologized to Klay for the incident that happened when the Warriors won the championship.

Kyrie Irving: oh my goodness Girlfriend! I am deeply embarrassed and so sorry for everything that had happened?

Klay Thompson: Oh no, it's alright Kyrie. To be honest, I've learned so much from you as well.

Kyrie Irving: really? So you're not mad?

Klay Thompson: Mad? Ah! No darling. I'm not mad. I was just wondering how it turned out. Man! My team was amazing, but you guys worked very hard and I'm proud of you guys 👏.

Kyrie Irving: yeah I know. I was nervous because I thought it would be a referendum on the outcome of the NBA finals.

Klay Thompson: Hey, let's have a boy/girl talk. I'll ask LeBron to borrow you for a while.

While LeBron was asleep, Klay took Kyrie to have a talk with him about their plans. Somehow, they wanted to make sure that it wasn't too much of a big deal. Kyrie knew that he didn't want to be a burden to anyone else especially when they were playing in the NBA league. "Apparently, I didn't want to be a burden to anyone no less Klay," He explained. "To be honest, I don't know what I'm going to do right now if LeBron didn't have any balls to be in the midst of the game changer," "I understand," He said. "One day, you'll guys have a chance and I know that for sure," "Hey honey," Kevin love calls Klay. "We're about to start watching a movie in the living room," "Sure babe," Klay replied. "I'll be there,"

Kevin finished popping the popcorn for everyone as they went straight to the living room. Before they start the movie, Klay was asking the couple on what they do in their spare time.

Klay Thompson: So Kyrie, what have you been doing in your spare time?

Kyrie Irving: Actually, LeBron and I were discussing our future plans together, but I don't know how it's going to turn out.

Klay Thompson: it's okay if you're not sure about your future.

Kyrie Irving: I know.

Klay Thompson: let me ask LeBron. So LeBron?

LeBron James: yes Klay?

Klay Thompson: I don't know if it's appropriate, but do you love Kyrie Irving?

LeBron James: of course I do. What happened?

Klay Thompson: Oh nothing, I'm just curious because I was just wondering if me and Kevin Love would have some talk with him. Besides, you're more than welcome to join us for breakfast.

LeBron James: okay.

Kyrie Irving: Dude! Klay Thompson is dating Kevin Love you know that? Besides, I can hardly wait for the wedding plans.

Klay Thompson: Ah yeah, we may have our wedding plans scheduled, but I told Kevin Love that we don't want to pressure ourselves for now.

Kyrie Irving: I see and how did you guys meet?

Klay Thompson: Well we met when we were at the Little League. We were kids back then, but when we moved to Oakland, we went on our separate ways and I didn't see him until I went to Minneapolis and that's when we started dating. Although, I was like: Kevin, I thought I'd never see you again. We decided to make it up for the lost time due to the fact that we have to make a move.

Kyrie Irving: I see.

Klay Thompson: I know I'm not allowed to date someone out of my team, but Kevin Love fell in love with me first.

Kyrie Irving: Oh wow. Did you guys consider wanting to be a mom?

Klay Thompson: well Kevin Love told me this that I am suitable to be a mother, but I was like: I know. That being said: we don't want to pressure ourselves for now.

Kyrie Irving: I understand. You'll make a great mom someday.

Klay Thompson: yep or yet, I can ask Stephen to be my surrogate.

Kyrie Irving: Oh okay.

15 minutes later,

They were watching the Fifty Shades of Grey. (Pls don't ask 😅.) Somehow, Kyrie would have had a thought of what LeBron would think of Klay because he was a childhood friend of Kevin Love. Well for the record, they became a couple. They went from being a childhood friend to now a childhood sweethearts. Kyrie put his foot on LeBron's lap where they would be asleep on the couch before they start their day tomorrow.

Author's Note:

Hi everyone! How is everything going? For anyone who was commenting on the Javi Garcia story. Here is my response: I had a reader that requested the story so yeah and to make things clear, I just let you know that this is a fanfiction, so it is not real. Plus, It's just the fictional story so yeah. Thank you for helping me clear and understand those things. Also, I am back to updating the Kyrie and LeBron. Please bear with me that I'm a slow writer because I have been busy doing things outside of Wattpad so yeah. Otherwise, stay tuned for more updates and remember to be kind and be respectful. Take care and stay safe as always- BTSICA98