Prologue

Kyrie Irving's POV:

In case you may be wondering how I met LeBron. Well let's just say that I met LeBron when we both played for Cleveland Cavaliers together. Apparently, he can be an ass sometimes because I wanted to go for the comeback in the beginning of the NBA season. Well, don't get me started on the baby plans knowing that he would be a deadbeat athlete hahaha. Just a joke. Anyways, pipe down and let's get the story started.

June 25, 2015
Cleveland, OH
8:30am,

"Damn it! Damn it! Damn it!" A 6'9" Man was punching the wall as Kyrie Irving was waking up on the bed to see his boyfriend getting frustrated with himself. "Bron, what's the matter now?" Kyrie woke up. "We lost the championship babe, we don't have anything to do," "LeBron stop, we can give it another try. Besides, we have all day," Kyrie went to him. "Oh it's easy for you to say," LeBron smirks in frustration. "I was like: oh it's just the game you dumbass, I can't believe I would be that kind of the person who would be the know it all,"

"Babe please stop," Kyrie attempts to calm him down. "Look, we both know that the Golden State Warriors won the championship. Come on babe, we can plan a vacation together. How about we go to Hawaii? It will cheer you up," LeBron calmed down and said. "Sure that can work," He said and apologized to Kyrie Irving for being a jerk.

LeBron James: first of all, I am deeply sorry for what I acted earlier. It was very rude of me and so stupid for me to do that.

Kyrie Irving: Don't even think about it. Besides, we can enjoy our time together.

LeBron James: thanks Ky, do you really mean that?

Kyrie Irving: of course!

LeBron James: awww! What do I do to deserve a beautiful and sexy girlfriend like you?

Kyrie Irving: I love you just the way you are.

LeBron James: I love you too Kyrie.

Kyrie Irving: we've been together for how long?

LeBron James: one year.

Kyrie Irving: exactly! Come on. Don't be difficult now. We can plan our trip together.

LeBron James: okay.

Next, they were planning their trip to Hawaii as they wanted to stay there for one week. Well of course they could enjoy their romantic vacation and will be able to take their time for themselves. Although, Kyrie's family would plan on meeting LeBron once they decided to settle down to start a family. However, Kyrie told his family that he doesn't want to pressure himself for now when it comes to planning for a baby.

Kyrie and LeBron were at the swimming pool enjoying their day together and cooling off. The fans that went there with the kids had asked if Kyrie wanted to become a mom.

Fan: so Kyrie, are you planning to become a mother?

Kyrie Irving: Maybe someday since me and LeBron decided to slow things down for now.

Fan: I see and no worries.

He returned to his boyfriend as Kyrie would lay down on LeBron's muscular chest. "Babe you look so hot in that swimming trunks," "Thanks baby," LeBron said kissing him on the forehead.

Kyrie Irving: you know the first thing we could think of: remembering the time you almost crapped your pants while we were having a sleepover at Kevin Love's house.

LeBron James: what? Why did you mention that?

Kyrie Irving started laughing.

Kyrie Irving: well because you put too much hot sauce on the tacos that's why you ended up crapping your pants 😂. I'm sorry it's funny!

LeBron James: Ky don't remind me!

Kyrie Irving: Okay okay I'm sorry geez! 🙄

LeBron James: 🫠

At this point,

Kyrie made it clear about the sleepover that he had with LeBron at Kevin Love's house in which it happened during the Spring Break. "You know when you think about Coachella," He explained. "My stepmother always wanted to go to the event where we could be going together, but we had a game to go to. I mean, I always wanted to go to Coachella in Indio," "Oh okay," LeBron said instantly. "So you planned to go to Coachella?"

"Yes! That's exactly what we wanted to go, but I was too lazy and she was unable to purchase the Coachella tickets for us," Kyrie replied. "Anyways, never mind the stupid Coachella tickets. We could always plan out for some concert events. By the way, have you gone to the BTS concert?" "No why?" LeBron was completely weirded out knowing that his girlfriend would be a K-pop fan.

Kyrie Irving: okay, if you think that going to the BTS concert is boring, then why don't we plan to go to South Korea instead.

LeBron James: okay.

Kyrie Irving: Other than that, we can start packing for the Hawaii trip.

Kyrie Irving's POV:

Well there you have it guys! I was Poking fun at LeBron for crapping his pants at Kevin Love's house when we were spending the night there after the regular season ended. Although, we would have it the other way because me and LeBron decided to enjoy the rest of the night altogether. We would do it all over again.

Author's note:

Hi everyone! Happy New Year to all and man! 2023 was a rocky road but it brought us altogether and first of all, I may not know everyone in person but the readers that would check out were like brothers and sisters. Anyways, hope that 2024 can bring us more blessings, good luck, good health and many more to come. Also, praying that the war will end soon and prayers that the peace will be restored to the earth so that we can unite together in our lives! 🩷🩷🩷. Hope everyone is staying safe, healthy and please take care of yourselves and your mental health as always- Jessica