Chapter One

~ Next stop: Hawaii ~

Honolulu, HI,
7:30am,

"Good morning sleepy head," Kyrie Irving wakes his 6'9" boyfriend up as they were getting ready to eat breakfast before going to the Kailua Beach. Kyrie would snuggle next to LeBron thinking that they can give themselves some time to sleep before 8:00am. Perhaps, all they could think of was to rejuvenate their body after playing in the NBA. LeBron wakes up to see Kyrie sleeping next to him.

LeBron James: good morning baby.

Kyrie Irving: good morning babe. I didn't know you were awake.

LeBron James: well, let's have breakfast together before we hit the beach.

Kyrie Irving: yep.

~ McDonald's ~

They were eating at the table together and enjoyed each other's company. Although, the fans knew he and LeBron were together for so long and they were there for one year. In the meantime, they were planning to start a family on their own in which Kyrie had dreamed of being a mother. Perhaps, he is not thinking about the possibility of the baby at the moment since they wanted to slow things down.  Aside from that, they were discussing about the steps of the over tourism happening in Hawaii.

Kyrie Irving: babe, you wouldn't believe this, they were running out of drinking water.

LeBron James: what?! No way!

Kyrie Irving: I know and it's crazy because it's been happening for the longest haul and it could take weeks, months and a decade to deprive someone for a drinking water. I mean, geez! That's crazy! Wish this never happened. We should've not booked a trip to Hawaii, we might as well just go to Thailand instead.

LeBron James: you were so right hon!

Kyrie Irving: Actually, we can just shorten the trip to three days then we can go to Thailand to spend our one week vacation.

LeBron James: I think you may have said something like that. First of all, I wanted to apologize for being so blunt and naive about the trip to Hawaii. I felt so bad.

Kyrie Irving: we all make mistakes honey. What's important is that you realized the lesson that needed to be learned.

LeBron James: yep.

Kyrie Irving: if we can make this work, we can figure this out together honey.

LeBron James: yep and no matter what the circumstances are, we will always stick together. Thank you for helping me see that Ky.

Kyrie Irving: you're very welcome baby.

LeBron James' POV:

Man! I don't know what to say, but the world needs more like my girlfriend Kyrie Irving. Well, he's the sweetest person I've ever met and yeah we've been together since we both played for Cleveland Cavaliers. Perhaps, I am blessed to have him as the love of my life and yes, we may have fought like dogs and cats, but we managed to stay together.

Kyrie Irving's POV:

Ah yes! LeBron can be an ass sometimes when it comes to our relationship, but that's all that matters because he wanted to know what's best for me and the rest of our teammates. Damn! I don't know how he would have handled that situation without having to deal with the fact that people would always think that he was the type of athlete that yells at everything, but that's how he is as a person because he wants to protect himself and me. He is my boyfriend and I love him. Although, some other family members were asking me if I am going to be married. Well only way to find out.

After spending 3 days in Hawaii,

They went to Thailand for their first trip together. To be honest, they wanted to explore their honeymoon I guess if someone knew that Kyrie would be the best wife for LeBron. (A/N: I know that I may have planned on making the KyBron fanfics because the readers would be hungry for new stories. I may plan to make a young NBA player couple sometime next week or so, but I'll think about it.)

*************

Next Stop: Bangkok, Thailand

It was 3pm in the afternoon as Kyrie and LeBron spent their romantic vacation in Thailand together. They were both on the beach enjoying the sun and the warmth of the ocean. Kyrie looks at LeBron and held his hand as LeBron holds his hand back.

LeBron James: what do I deserve to have a loving girlfriend like you?

Kyrie Irving: just be glad that everything is fine.

LeBron James: thank you.

Kyrie Irving: for what babe?

LeBron James: for giving me the advice.

Kyrie Irving: Don't mention it babe. My mom would always tell me those type of words that I learned before she passed.

LeBron James: your mom would be so proud of you.

It drove Kyrie to tears.

LeBron James: it's okay Ky. I'm sure she's proud of you.

Kyrie Irving: thanks babe, I needed that.

Later on,

They were at the floating market together as LeBron took a photo of Kyrie Irving taking a picture and yet, most of the people who traveled to Thailand saw the couple and they were excited for them to be together. In fact, He and LeBron were talking about their plans to get married and have children. Somehow, Kyrie have had a thought about the infertility struggles since some of their teammate were unable to get pregnant. In fact, Kyrie would be careful not to mention it to anyone since he didn't want to get involved with the media and make a big deal about it.

Kyrie Irving: speaking of sleepover, Kevin Love is inviting us to spend the night at his house.

LeBron James: okay.

Kyrie Irving: the last time what happened was that I made a big mistake by not bringing a toothbrush to his house so I had to borrow yours.

LeBron James: Oh Kyrie 😅

Kyrie Irving: LeBron, I was stupid okay? It's a good thing my dad bought a spare ones for the house.

LeBron James: yep.

Kyrie Irving: I'm the worst person to ever leave the toothbrush in my bedroom so yeah.

LeBron James: You have nothing to worry about Ky.

Kyrie Irving: otherwise, your toothbrush will smell like caramel macchiato 😂

After going to the floating market,

Kyrie and LeBron were eating at the restaurant where they would see the temples and fields around the countryside. In fact, Kyrie loved the smell of fresh air around the corner.

Kyrie Irving: I'd like the smell of the fresh air around babe.

LeBron James: me too.

Kyrie Irving: and I'm sorry for bringing the toothbrush thing up.

LeBron James: You have nothing to worry about Kyrie. I'm just glad you have a chance to realize what had happened.

Kyrie and LeBron decided to keep their small talk in mind knowing that they will able to encourage everyone to learn from their mistakes.