C H A P T E R 13 🔞

Please Vote for next chapter
Don't be a silent reader comment your thoughts 💭

🎀VOTEE PLEASE 🎀

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Authors pov

As Jungkook's plane touched down in a secret area hidden in the woods of London, he couldn't shake the heavy weight of guilt that settled in his chest. He knew he had to face the consequences of his actions, but that didn't make it any easier.

Stepping off the plane, Jungkook was greeted by a cold, misty morning. The air was damp and heavy, mirroring the turmoil in his heart. He had betrayed Yn and her father, the people he cared about most in the world, all in the name of a greater cause.

As he made his way through the dense forest, Jungkook's mind was consumed with thoughts of Yn.

But Jungkook couldn't take any satisfaction in their words. All he could think about was Yn and the pain he had caused her. He knew he had done what he had to do to protect her and her father, but that didn't make it hurt any less.

As he sat alone in the quiet of the woods, Jungkook's thoughts turned to the future. He knew he had a long road ahead of him to earn back Yn's trust, but he was determined to do whatever it took to make things right. He knew he couldn't change the past, but he was hopeful that he could build a better future, one where he and Yn could be together again.

With a renewed sense of purpose, Jungkook made a silent vow to himself. He would do whatever it took to earn back Yn's trust and love, no matter how long it took. He knew it wouldn't be easy, but he was willing to do whatever it took to make things right.

Jungkooks pov

As I walked through the quiet woods around my hidden cottage, my head was spinning with all sorts of feelings. Guilt was the biggest one, but there was also this heavy feeling in my chest that I couldn't shake. It was like a mix of worry, fear, and sadness all rolled into one.

I knew deep down that I couldn't keep Yn in the dark forever. She deserved to know the truth about me, about the two lives I led – one as a successful businessman and the other as a powerful figure in the criminal underworld. But I always wanted to protect her from all the bad stuff, to keep her safe and happy.

But then something happened that changed everything. Jackson, one of my enemies in the underworld, found out about me and Yn. He threatened to tell her dad, who's a big deal in the business world, if I didn't do what he wanted. Jackson knew that Yn's dad would never approve of her being with someone like me, someone with a shady past.

The thought of Yn getting mixed up in my dangerous world scared me more than anything. I couldn't stand the idea of her getting hurt because of me. So, I did the only thing I could think of – I pushed her away before Jackson could cause any more trouble.

But even though I thought I was doing the right thing, I couldn't shake this feeling of guilt and regret. I knew I was hurting Yn by pushing her away, but I didn't see any other way to keep her safe.

As I walked deeper into the woods, I couldn't stop thinking about Yn. I remembered all the good times we had together, the way she smiled and laughed. It hurt to think that I might never see her smile like that again.

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't realize where I was going until I stumbled into a small clearing in the woods. It was quiet there, with just the sound of the wind rustling through the trees. It felt like the perfect place to sit and think.