C H A P T E R 7

VOTEE PLEASE PLEASE
Comment your thoughts 💭

Don't be a silent reader 💝

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Love and jealousy, twin siblings ”

Authors pov

As Jungkook's gaze lingered on Darwin, a shadow of suspicion crossed his features, his instincts sharpened by years of navigating the murky waters of the business world. Despite the facade of civility that Darwin presented to the world, Jungkook couldn't shake the feeling that there was something sinister lurking beneath the surface.

With each passing moment, Jungkook's mind raced with possibilities. What was Darwin's true motive for attending the party? And what danger did he pose to Yn and the others?

Determined to uncover the truth, Jungkook resolved to keep a close eye on Darwin

As Jungkook was lost in his thoughts, the lively beat of the music suddenly shifted, pulling him back to the present moment. His attention snapped to the DJ as they announced that it was time for the couple dance, a surge of excitement rippling through the crowd.

Jungkook's gaze darted around the room, taking in the eager faces of the guests as they paired off and made their way to the dance floor. His mind raced with conflicting emotions, torn between the desire to join in the festivities and the nagging sense of unease that still lingered in the back of his mind.

Part of him longed to seize the opportunity to spend time with Yn, to hold her close in his arms as they danced the night away.

As he watched the other couples take to the dance floor, Jungkook felt a twinge of regret tug at his heart. Perhaps he was being overly cautious, letting his suspicions get the better of him. After all, what harm could there be in sharing a dance with Yn?

As the DJ's announcement filled the air, Yn's eyes lit up with excitement, her anticipation evident in the way she practically bounced on her feet. But as the realization dawned on her that she had no partner for the couple dance, her enthusiasm quickly faded, replaced by a playful pout.

Turning to Jungkook with an exaggerated pout, Yn's bottom lip jutted out in a cute display of disappointment. "Jungkook-shii," she whined, her voice tinged with playful melodrama. "I don't have a partner for the dance."

Her eyes sparkled with mischief as she gazed up at him, a mischievous glint dancing in their depths. "Won't you be my dance partner?" she pleaded, her voice laced with faux desperation. "I promise I won't step on your toes!"

Jungkook couldn't help but chuckle at Yn's adorable pout, her playful whine tugging at his heartstrings. Despite the temptation to give in to her request immediately, he hesitated, a faint glimmer of resistance flickering in his eyes.

"Yn, you know I'm not much of a dancer," Jungkook replied, his tone teasing but firm. "I'm not sure you want me as your partner."

Yn's pout deepened at Jungkook's teasing response, but she refused to be deterred. With a playful glint in her eyes, she placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side, adopting an exaggeratedly pleading expression.

"But Jungkook-shii," she protested, her voice laced with mock indignation. "You're the only one I want to dance with! "

As Yn hatched her mischievous plan, a playful glint danced in her eyes as she turned to Jungkook with a sly grin. "Alright, Jungkook-shii," she said, her voice filled with feigned innocence. "Since you won't dance with me, I'll find someone who will."