C H A P T E R 11

Vote for next part 💌

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Authors pov

As Yn's heavy eyelids fluttered open, she groaned softly, her head pounding with the remnants of the previous night's passion. Blinking away the haze of sleep, she glanced around the unfamiliar bedroom, her heart racing as she realized she was alone.

Pushing herself up from the soft sheets, Yn swung her legs over the side of the bed and let out a soft sigh, her fingers instinctively reaching for her temples as she tried to soothe the ache in her head. With a deep breath, she rose to her feet, the cool hardwood floor sending a shiver up her spine as she padded across the room.

As she made her way to the bathroom, the sound of running water reached her ears, causing her to pause in her tracks. Furrowing her brow in confusion, Yn hesitated for a moment before cautiously approaching the closed door.

"Jungkook-shii?" she called out tentatively, her voice barely above a whisper.

There was a moment of silence before the sound of movement came from within, followed by the unmistakable sound of Jungkook's voice.

"Yn?" he replied, his tone soft and slightly hoarse.

A surge of relief washed over Yn as she realized it was indeed Jungkook in the bathroom. With a small smile, she pushed open the door and stepped inside, her eyes immediately landing on the figure of Jungkook standing beneath the steamy spray of the shower.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to disturb you," she murmured, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as she averted her gaze.

Jungkook chuckled softly, the sound sending a warm flutter through Yn's chest as she watched him through the misty veil of steam.

"It's okay," he reassured her, his voice gentle as he reached for a towel and wrapped it around his waist. "I'll be out in a minute."

With a nod, Yn turned to leave the bathroom, her cheeks still flushed with embarrassment at the unexpected encounter. But as she stepped back into the bedroom, a small smile tugged at the corners of her lips, her heart lightened by the reassuring presence of Jungkook just beyond the bathroom door.

Yn glanced up from her pout, her eyes meeting Jungkook's as he emerged from the bathroom, clad only in a towel. Her cheeks flushed as she quickly averted her gaze. Jungkook paused to towel-dry his hair, the droplets of water glistening in the soft morning light as he moved gracefully across the room.

Jungkook: "Stay where you are, Yn."

Yn hesitated, her lips parting as she made to push herself up from the bed. But at Jungkook's firm command, she froze, her heart sinking as she sank back against the pillows.

Yn: "But I..."

Jungkook shot her a warning glance, his expression unreadable as he continued to towel-dry his hair, his movements brisk and efficient.

Jungkook: "I said stay."

Yn bit her lip, her cheeks flushing with embarrassment as she obeyed his command, feeling like a scolded child. She lowered her gaze, unable to meet Jungkook's cold stare as he disappeared into the dressing area.

Yn: "Sorry..."

Jungkook emerged a moment later, fully dressed now in a fresh set of clothes. He shot Yn a curt nod, his demeanor icy as he made his way back to the bed.

Jungkook: "Don't move. I'll be back."

Yn nodded silently, her heart heavy with guilt as she watched him leave the room. She knew she had overstepped her bounds, and now she was paying the price for her disobedience. Closing her eyes, she let out a soft sigh, berating herself for her foolishness as she waited for Jungkook to return.