C H A P T E R 12 (SM)

Vote for next part

and don't be a silent reader comment and share your thoughts 💭

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Authors pov

Many days were gone like this they would often meet at each other's places sometimes yn would tell jungkook to pick her up from her campus sometimes yns father would be busy and they would have a sleep over.yn was too much into the moment and having romantic scenes with jungkook she didn't care about anything at the moment.

One day As the morning sun filtered through the curtains, casting a warm glow over the kitchen, Jungkook stood at the stove, a smile playing on his lips as he flipped pancakes on the griddle. Beside him, Yn sat perched on a stool, her legs swinging back and forth as she watched him cook.

She was dressed in one of Jungkook's oversized shirts, the fabric hanging loosely over her frame, and her hair cascading down her shoulders in soft waves. Jungkook couldn't tear his eyes away from her, marveling at how beautiful she looked bathed in the morning light.

"Breakfast is almost ready," Jungkook announced, his voice low and husky as he turned to face Yn. "I hope you like pancakes."

Yn smiled up at him, her eyes sparkling with affection. "I'm sure they'll be delicious, Jungkook-shii. You always make the best pancakes."

Jungkook felt a surge of warmth spread through him at her words. He loved nothing more than cooking for Yn, knowing that he could spoil her with his culinary skills and show her just how much she meant to him.

As Jungkook plated the pancakes and set them down on the table, Yn reached out to grab a fork, her fingers brushing against his in the process. Jungkook felt a jolt of electricity shoot through him at the touch, his heart pounding in his chest as he met her gaze.

Their eyes locked, and in that moment, the world seemed to fade away, leaving only the two of them in their own little bubble of intimacy. Jungkook could feel the heat rising between them, igniting a fire that threatened to consume them both.

Without breaking eye contact, Jungkook reached out to tuck a stray strand of hair behind Yn's ear, his touch gentle and tender. Yn's breath caught in her throat at the intimate gesture, her heart racing with desire.

"Yn," Jungkook whispered, his voice barely above a whisper. "I...I want to tell you something."

Yn's eyes widened in anticipation, her pulse quickening with excitement. She could feel the tension building between them, crackling in the air like electricity.

Jungkook took a deep breath, gathering his courage as he prepared to bare his soul to the woman he loved. "I love you, Yn," he confessed, his voice filled with emotion. "More than anything in this world. You mean everything to me, and I can't imagine my life without you."

Yn felt her heart swell with emotion at Jungkook's words, tears welling up in her eyes as she reached out to take his hand in hers. "I love you too, Jungkook-shii," she whispered, her voice filled with love and devotion. "With all my heart."

In that moment, time seemed to stand still as they leaned in towards each other, their lips meeting in a tender, passionate kiss. It was a kiss filled with all the love and longing they felt for each other, a kiss that spoke volumes without a single word.