7

~Chapter 7~

Three days later, when the out-of-breath Feng Ran arrived at the foot of Lookout Mountain on a cloud, the excitement and gratitude in her eyes made the whole mountain feel a sudden sense of clarity. Hou Chi sat cross-legged on the cloud and dragged her chin. Looking at her, she showed undisguised contempt.

"Feng Ran, your peak strength is not something that you just blew up, is it? You are just a Lookout Mountain. As for this..." Hou Chi stretched out her hand and compared Feng Ran from head to toe, feeling quite angry. Gang said: "Don't you have grace? Why don't you go up the mountain and stop for what?"

Staring at Hou Chi who was sitting lazily on the cloud, Feng Ran's flushed face turned blue and purple. She squatted down and gritted her teeth and said, "I don't know who used me as a mule for three days. And, Hou Chi, don't tell that you have such common sense! Have you never heard of Lookout Mountain?"

"I've heard of it!" Hou Chi poked Feng Ran, pushed her enlarged face away, and said leisurely under Feng Ran's suspicious look: "It's Bo Xuan's training place!"

Feng Ran's face turned completely dark after being poked by the unceremonious hand and she retreated to the edge of the clouds. She stared at Hou Chi and simply sat down with her legs crossed.

"Hou Chi, I think God Gu Jun has indulged you too much. It's okay if you don't leave Qing Chi Palace. Now that you leave Qing Chi Palace, it is equivalent to stepping into the three realms. You are so..."

"Feng Ran." Hou Chi interrupted Feng Ran's chattering posture and smiled, with a hint of meaningful arrogance in her eyes: "Do you think my father, the Emperor, and the Empress need to know the origin of every place in the Three Realms?"

"Of course not, they..." Feng Ran answered very naturally, then paused, looked at Hou Chi and sighed: "Hou Chi, they are gods."

"Feng Ran, me too. No matter how weak my spiritual power is, or how disdainful the people in the three realms are, I am a Goddess. It was like this when my father God gave up the fight for the Heavenly Empress on Kunlun Mountain. This is also the case. The reason why I came to Lookout Mountain today."

There was a wedding on Kunlun Mountain that attracted worldwide attention tens of thousands of years ago. God Gu Jun, the supreme god, took the position of the Goddess Hou Chi from the immortals in the three realms. In fact, it was just a transaction.

God Gu Jun did not pursue his revenge to the Emperor for taking his wife, and also let go of the Empress's betrayal, just so that Hou Chi, who did not know the destiny at that time, could gain a foothold in the Three Realms - although this person was a bit scary.

Feng Ran had always thought that Hou Chi had cultivated her moral character since she was a child and had an indifferent temperament, and would not remember what happened tens of thousands of years ago at all. However, she did not expect that she was as stubborn as anyone in her bones.

For tens of thousands of years, it was only said that Princess Jing Zhao was always very jealous of Hou Chi and never talked to her easily. Now it seems that Hou Chi who is in the midst of it does not care at all.

She wanted to personally seek justice for God Gu Jun, so she wanted to know the whole story, and that's why she worked hard to improve her immortal power and came to Lookout Mountain to find Bo Xuan...

Feng Ran looked at Hou Chi carefully and saw a faint determination in her dark eyes. She suddenly laughed. She reached out and flicked Hou Chi's hanging bun and said, "Let me tell you about the origin of Lookout Mountain..."