4

~Chapter 4~

"I haven't seen Your Ladyship in the Three Realms for ten thousand years. I thought that you had already achieved bliss and enjoyed eternal life!"

Lord Zi Yuan's voice was not quiet, and the words sounded mean and unreasonable. The lively lobby suddenly became quiet. All the immortals followed Lord Zi Yuan's eyes and looked towards the entrance of the lobby. They all looked the same. Stunned.

Among all the immortals, Feng Ran, who was dressed in red and robed, stood out from the crowd. Moreover, she appeared icy and behaved in an open manner, causing many immortals to deliberately move away from her. 

Listening to Lord Zi Yuan's words, this female immortal Lord is clearly a Lord, but which female Lord in the Three Realms is so difficult to get along with and has such strong evil aura?

Although Feng Ran's infamous name is known to the Three Realms, she has not left Qing Chi Palace for ten thousand years. She looked familiar to everyone but the people who had fought with her. The banquet had not yet started at this point. Zi Yuan is the only immortal in the hall because the other immortals do not value fame and wealth as highly as Zi Yuan does. 

Feng Ran noticed that the people flying up the clouds beside her were all little immortals when she was halfway up the mountain. Then she remembered that the child had made fun of her that night. Right now, she was furious. She looked up at the smug expression on her face when she heard such a mean voice, but there was bitterness in Zi Yuan's eyes. 

"Even Lord Zi Yuan is willing to suffer in the mortal realm, how can I, Feng Ran, be a mere mortal and enjoy eternal life alone?!" Feng Ran suppressed the gloomy color on her face and said loudly with squinting eyes, her every move was quite a bit strange.

These words are really interesting. The meaning of 'I swear you can't go first if you don't die first' is extremely obvious. In addition, the person who said these words was a female immortal. The immortals heard it funny and couldn't help but laugh. 

However, the immortals gazed at the magnificent Feng Ran with somewhat of an unbelievable expression in their eyes after digesting the meaning of these words. Tens of thousands of armies of immortals and demons were defeated by the Lord alone, thousands of years ago. The outside world has always heard stories about Feng Ran, believing her to be just as evil and vicious as the evil that is about to take over the world, but they never imagined her to be such a famous beauty. Her eyes were glaring slightly at Lord Zi Yuan as she looked at him. She had an evil spirit-filled face. The figure assumed an air of heroism that the other female immortals could not match, and their expressions of admiration became unconscious. 

Among the female superiors, apart from Princess Jing Zhao, there is hardly anyone who can match her in appearance and spirit! 

Sensing the tense atmosphere between the two, everyone secretly sighed that the rumors were indeed true. The hatred between Lady Feng Ran and Lord Zi Yuan was really deep, and it would be difficult to erase it even if it lasted ten thousand years.

Zi Yuan has always been used to running rampant in the immortal realm and is an arrogant master. When he saw the immortals showing admiration for Feng Ran, his eyes sank hard.

"Feng Ran, you hide so well in Qing Chi Palace,so why did you come out? No one outside can protect you here!" Zi Yuan snorted, looking arrogant. 

The Immortal Lords in the hall looked at each other. Although they usually knew Lord Zi Yuan was arrogant, they didn't expect that Lord Zi Yuan didn't even pay respect to God Gu Jun and dared to openly provoke Qing Chi Palace.