Chapter 21

"Oh my god! Daddy is naked!" Jiyoon gasped, placing hand on his mouth with wide eyes. His eyes roam on jungkook childhood picture, which has stood on the couch without any cloth on.

"He always throws tantrums when it's comes to wear clothes," Sooyun said, laughing.

"What so funny?" Jungkook came inside and placed his office bag on the couch before sitting down.

Hana immediately hands him a glass of water before walking back into the kitchen.

"You, Daddy," Jiyoon said between laughs, pointing at the album.
Jungkook furrowed his eyes as he came closer to take a look.

"Mom! What is this?" Jungkook immediately took the album and
hides behind his back.

"Daddy, I saw you were wearing a
BUNNY outfit, too. So funny!" Jiyoon said before blasting into laugh.

Jungkook stared at his mother in disbelief with a slight open mouth. He walked upstairs, shaking his head.

Everyone laughs, seeing his heat up cheeks that he tried to hide but failed.

"Sofia, pass me the bowl," Sooyun said, making sofia handed her bowl.

Sooyun has been cooking and sofia, Aurora standing beside her, eyeing at the recipe that was new for them.

Sooyun smiled as they both adore the new dish. Sooyun puts red chili powder.
Sofia and Aurora give each other glances before turning toward Sooyun.

"Aunty, isn't spices too much?" Aurora with a hesitation asked, narrowed eyes.
Sooyun shook her head before looking at her.

"Is it much for guys?" Sooyun asked, placing the spice down on the counter.

"Too much! I have never seen a mountain of spice together," Aurora mumbled.

"Then I should cook fried rice. It will be less spicy," Sooyun put down soup as it's ready to eat and immediately took a knife to cut the vegetables.

"Mom! Should you rest," Jungkook immediately put down jiyoon before heading to his mother, stopping her from doing anything.

"Mom, I told you to rest. What are you doing?" Jungkook said before taking the knife from her.

"Me told you too! I have enough rest," Sooyun said with crossed arms.
She has been lying on the bed for one and a half weeks.

Both son and father scold her when she tried to sit, making her annoy. Today, both of them went for office work,
So, getting the opportunity, she dismissed the worker and started cooking dinner herself.

"Mom, please," Jungkook soft says, holding her shoulder. He knew she would not listen to him if he behaved sternly with her.

"Ok. But one dish left. Let me please," Sooyun says with a pout. If he can play, then she is his mother.

Jungkook sighs, didn't gut to say no.
"Fine. But with help," Jungkook says, making her secretly roll her eyes.

"Mommy, I don't want to eat rice!" Jiyoon says, jerking his head away with a pout.

"Why? You don't like it?" Sooyun asked, setting down her spoon and earnings a quick nod from jiyoon.

"You should taste it first," Sofia said.

"NO!" Jiyoon shouted, making everyone flinch on the dining.

"Jiyoon, don't shouts!" Sofia slightly rised her voice, making jiyoon eyes teary.

He immediately bounced in sofia laps, tightly wrapping arms around with his head on her chest.

"Are you hungry? Will you eat?" Sofia says as jiyoon nods twice.

Sofia filled the spoon with rice and put it in his mouth as he silently ate it without any complaint.

While eating, jiyoon fell asleep. Sofia didn't awake as he almost finished his food. So she took him upstairs in their room.

"They are so close," Sooyun said.

"Right. I have never seen the day where they both are not together," Aurora agreed as she stood up, eating her dinner.

"Mommy?"

"You didn't sleep?" Sofia asked, sitting beside him.

Jiyoon sat up and warpped his arms around her neck before giving her a kiss on cheek.

"I was. But when you pick me up, I get up," Jiyoon said, taking place in her laps.

"Hm. Are you still hungry?" Sofia asked, pulling him into her embrace.

Jiyoon shook his head.
"No, but. I want something else," Jiyoon said, making her furrowed.

"Mommy... I want to sleep with daddy," Jiyoon said hesitantly, looking at her.

"You can," Sofia said, nodding her head.

"But... I want we all to sleep together," Jiyoon said as he gave her pout.

Sofia keeps quiet, not really getting words to say. Nor she wanted to make him upset. He is just a kid who wanted his mommy, daddy together.

"Mommy, are you still angry on Daddy?" Jiyoon asked as he sat straight on her laps.

Jiyoon immediately got down and ran out as sofia didn't say anything.

"Mommy, daddy here," Jiyoon immediately came back holding jungkook hand and made him stand in front of her.

Jungkook slowly sat down on the floor as he held her knees before looking in her eyes.

"I'm sorry... please. Jiyoon wanted us together. I wanted us together," Jungkook said, still holding her.

"Jungkook, what -"

"Mommy, he apologized. Please," Jiyoon said, clinging on her arm with a pout.

"No," Sofia muttered, making jiyoon instantly leave her.

"Mommy," Jiyoon eyes got teary.

"Jiyoon, you go out. I will talk to your mommy," Jungkook said as he gave him assurance, nodding his head.

Jiyoon slowly walked out, wiping his tears, which had slipped down on cheeks, leaving them.

"Jungkook, don't -"

"Sofia, can't we be together?" Jungkook asked, staring deep in her eyes.
"You know what he said to me? He didn't want to hear that he is a child without a father. He didn't-"

"H-he get bully? He didn't tell me?" Sofia looked away as a tear rolled down
on cheek.

"He doesn't want you to worry," Jungkook slowly caressed her knee.

"I'm so bad, Mother. I can't even take care of my child," Sofia buried her face in her hands as tears rolled down by her eyes.

Jungkook immediately pulled her into his embrace and slowly rubbed her back to give her comfort.

"You are perfect for mother for jiyoon. Don't say like that," Jungkook stayed silent and let her calm down.