Chapter 8

As the plane landed and the doors opened, jiyoon ran through the stairs of the plane followed by two men, jungkook and his dad.

Jiyoon entered the bus that was supposed to take them inside the airport and sitted on the one of chair.

As they came out of the airport,
a car stop infront them,
to give them a ride to their destination.

They got on the car, and the driver drove away.

Jiyoon jumped out of the car as it's halted on the road beside the four floor building.

Jiyoon ran and entered, pushing the glass door open, and ran off to the stairs.

After jiyoon, jungkook slowly opened the glass door as jiyoon was already out of his sight, upstairs.

Jungkook dad pat his back,
encourage him, and both walked upstairs.

Both got upstairs and saw jiyoon was trying to reach the doorbell, but his height isn't helping him.

"Can you help me? please." jiyoon turned and asked, looking at jungkook.

With a hesitate jungkook, I came forward and pressed the doorbell,
as bell rang, the door got opened and revealed a woman in a white shirt
with grey trousers and a small luggage bag in her hand.

"Jiyoon!" she spoke up seeing him as her eyes widened seeing jiyoon here. She pulled him in a tight hug and placed a peck on his head.

"Jiyoon, are you fine? where were you? and how you came here?" she beamed him with questions.

"Anuty aurora, where is mommy?" jiyoon asked, ignoring her questions.

that's it jungkook fear engulfed him, at first he thought aurora is the one jiyoon have been looking for but then he ask for his mommy, he knew he is seeing jiyoon for last time, because he saw how his eyes lit up while asking for her.

"She i-is not here...after you go she didn't take care of herself and now she is in hospital." aurora replied to jiyoon as his eyes got grossly hearing about his mommy being in hospital.

"But you don't worry... after seeing
you she will be fine. Come on, let's go...she will be happy to see you." aurora said and picked jiyoon in her arms but stopped on her way as she saw two people stand not so far away from them.

"Who are you?" Words come out
from aurora.

Jiyoon pushed open the door
standing in the door frame.

Sofia sat on the hospital bed with dark circles under her eyes and was staring at the wall blankly. She looked weak and miserable. She flinched as she heard the door open slammed.

"JIYOON!" sofia cried, throwing the blanket that was over her on the floor, she run to her son while tears were streaming down to her cheeks and pulled him to her embrace.

Sofia wouldn't control as her sobs got louder, feeling his mommy cries jiyoon tightened his grasp around her neck, pulling her close to him and strolling her back to calm her

Jiyoon broke the hug, pulling away from his mommy tightened grip, and cupped her face in his small hands.

"Mommy, please don't cry." jiyoon spoke and wiped her soaked cheeks with his tiny palms and placed a kiss on her nose. She chuckled as he kissed her.

"Aurora look jiyoon came back."
sofia said when she saw her standing outside the room.

Aurora nodded and entered the room with a soft smile, seeing mother-son lovely moment.

When aurora entered, she was not alone behind her. He was two people,
seeing unfamiliar face,
sofia got confused.

"Aurora, do you know them?" sofia asked while pointing at their way.

"They are the ones...with who jiyoon was all the time." aurora slowly spoke, waiting for her to react, but she was emotionless after getting the information that aurora didn't expect from her.

"Out." sofia slowly muttered while holding jiyoon in her arms.

"Sofia just listened to them -" aurora tried to talk her but sofia shouted at her and made her stop.

"I SAY OUT!" sofia yelled at the mans again who stood in the door frame.

Jungkook doesn't want to go, he want talk but hearing her yells, his father pulls him out forcefully, and his father doesn't want the situation to go out of control.

"Where are you taking me?" jungkook said and pulled out his arm from his father grip and faced him with anger in his eyes.

"Didn't you see what was happening inside?!" his father yelled in his childish behavior.

"She is already disturbed of your doings...and now your's this behavior don't help us." his father added with sigh.

"What my doings? What i did?" jungkook asked in disbelief.

"What you did? You took her son without her consent,
in correct words, you kidnapped her child, and here you are asking what you did!" his father said in frustration.

"Jungkook topic is very sensitive,
so we can't take any step without thinking...hm." his father said, patting his shoulder, and with a sigh, jungkook nodded unwillingly, and both of them made their way out of the hospital.

"What did the doctor say?" sofia asked, sitting on the hospital bed with jiyoon asleep in her laps.

"Yes... you can take leave." aurora replied and kept the small bag beside sofia on bed.

"Here are your clothes in the bag,
when I go home, I have some for you." aurora spoke, pointing at the bag.

"Stay with jiyoon, I'm coming after changing." sofia said, putting jiyoon on the bed with a blanket over him, then took her clothes from the bag.

Aurora held her hand before
she lifts to change.

"Sofia, didn't you think... you should talk to th-" sofia cut her off.

"Stop it!" sofia shut her, knowing very well what she was about to say further.

"Why are you taking their side? Didn't you know what they did?" sofia asked, not really feeling pleasant with aurora words.

"I know, but we shouldn't judge without listening to them." aurora spoke, taking sofia hands in her.

"So you want me to meet them,
talk to them?" sofia spoke up after a long silence.

"Yes...and after this decision is yours." aurora said with a smile,
quite happy about her decision.

"Ok, then...ask them to meet tomorrow."