Chapter 9

"Jiyoon...my baby get up." sofia slowly spoke, sitting on the bed.

"No, mommy, let me sleep." jiyoon mumbled under the blanket.

"But i made your favorite breakfast." sofia sadly said with a sigh and then got up from bed and made her way out of the room.

But before she takes any step,
jiyoon jump on her thowing the blanket as sofia catch him with smile.

"Mommy, don't be sad. I will eat anything ok." jiyoon said with small pouted but it changed into a wild smile as sofia placed a kiss on it.

Sofia went to the washroom with jiyoon to fresh him and then both of them went to the kitchen for their breakfast.

But before they dig in,
the doorbell rang.

Sofia got up and told jiyoon to sit on his seat with that she went to see who had been came.

Sofia opened the door and saw aurora standing there with a smile,
sofia welcomed her in and told her to join them in breakfast that she gladly accepted.

"Hello, Aunty aurora." jiyoon greeted when he saw her coming with his mommy.

"Hello, jiyoon. How are you?" aurora spoke, sitting on the chair beside jiyoon, and on the third chair, sofia took a seat.

"I'm fine," jiyoon replied with thumb's up.

"Didn't you open cafe today?" sofia asked, taking the bread from bucket.

"No... todayi want to be here...
you have to talk to them." aurora replied while sipping her tea.

"Who, Mommy?" jiyoon asked with
a frown eating his bread with jam.

Sofia shoots a glare at aurora,
she didn't want jiyoon to know about her meeting with them.

"Nothing jiyoon...just some work." aurora covered up and nervously laughed when she saw sofia was still glaring her.

Aurora took some bread piece and shoved into a sofia mouth,
she got scared, feeling her intense glares.

Atmosphere got lighten as sofia phone rang, she immediately got up taking her phone walked away from kitchen to take the call.

"Sofia, finish your breakfast first." aurora said as she saw her walking away, but sofia didn't hear her and walked out.

"Jiyoon, do you see your mommy didn't answer me." aurora complained to child,
crossing her arms on her chest.

"She probably didn't hear you." jiyoon said, taking a sip from his
glass of milk.

"Oww, so understanding, baby.
Now i want a baby like you." aurora spoke, and jiyoon jumped on her, taking a seat on her laps, which she gladly let him do.

"So it means you finally found someone, and now i will have someone to play with." jiyoon asked, warpping his hands around her neck.

"Oh...so is that. Why did you tell me got married, huh?" aurora questions him back.

"Wow, you found what i mean. Now start working on it,
i already wait too much." jiyoon told her and took her bread that she was eating.

She herself was in shock after hearing him, he always told her to get married, he wanted to see how weddings happened and especially he wanted to see her in bride dress.

"Properly sofia is the who told him.
It was their plan to make me marry.
Ah, sofia, i will not leave you." aurora thought and placed jiyoon on the chair beside her and got up.