Chapter 17

"Call the doctor!" Jungkook shouted entering in the room with jaewon.

Hana nodded and runned out of the room to make a call immediately.

The room was in the end of the house in corner but the room was not ordinary, it has medical equipments in one side and second side was a hospital bed with lady laid on it while breathing hardly.

Jungkook runned to her and took her hand in his and caressed them to relax her.

Sofia stood beside aurora with jiyoon behind her, he was secretly looking at the lady.

Sofia turned around when she heard footsteps behind, she saw hana was coming with a person waering white coat with around his neck and a bag in his hand.

Doctor walked to the bed and told all of them to walk out and start checking her.

With a sigh jungkook lift the room with everyone.

It's been fifteen minutes but still doctor didn't out the room, jungkook was walking back-forth warried, jaewon too was seared standing beside the door waiting for the doctor, hana were inside helping
the him.

Door cracked opened and doctor came out as jungkook and jaewon up in his way.

"What happened to her?
Is she fine?" Jungkook instantly asked.

"She is fine now. And wake up." Doctor replied making both wan relieved and happy.

Even thought sofia and aurora didn't know the lady but still felt relieved hearing about her doing fine.

"She is fine?" Jiyoon asks tucking sofia shirt and she smiled caressing his cheek while nodding.

Jiyoon replied with smiled and again hugged sofia leg.

Dcotor took the notebook from his bag with a pen and start wirting on it and gave to jungkook after toring the paper.

"It's medicine, so she can regain her energy and give her something light to eat." Doctor instructed and took his leave with bow.

As doctor took his leave jungkook went inside with jaewon, both woman who's was standing in the corner were worried for the lady and decided to give a look.

But before they can went inside,
hana walked out of the room and closed the door,she gave small smile walking to them.

"Please come, let me take you to your's room." Hana said standing before them.

"But the lady-" hana immediately cot off aurora to sat say further.

"Mr joen said you should rest." Hana said gesture to walk.

Aurora, sofia and jiyoon followed her and came to their rooms, it's were in frist floor in the left side of the house.

"Jiyoon let's go to your room." Hana said walked to him, so she can take him but jiyoon immediately back away and hid behind sofia legs.

"No, I will sleep with mommy." Jiyoon said still hiding.

"Mommy?" Hana confusely mumbled to her self.

"Didn't you know?" Aurora asked as hana shook her head.

"Mr joen only told me to ready two ghest rooms. I don't know jiyoon would come. Can I now who's jiyoon mather?" Hana politely asked.

"Sofia." Sofia said waving her hand as hana pass her smile and aurora too introduce her self and went their room to rest after a long flight,
hana too went down stairs after senting them to their rooms.

As jungkook opened the door,
the lady turned her head toward
him, lady smiled and extended her arms in the air, telling him to near.

Jungkook runned into her arms and hugged her tightly with glossy eyes.

The lady broke the hug pecking her cheeks and looked behind jungkook, there was jaewon stood looking at them in tears.

Jaewon slowly walked closed and embraced her giving a kiss on
her head.

"Soojun." Jaewon mumbled.

Sooyun pulled away slowly and looked at jungkook told him to come closer and hugged both of them.

"Daddy." All of them back away upon hearing a soft voice.

Jiyoon was stood at the door frame and came inside intertwineding his hands.

"I'm sorry." Jiyoon softly apologized looking down.

"What?" Jungkook questioned and picked him up.

"I want to look the room so I come in. I was talking to her while she were sleeping and awaked her and why feel ill, I'm sorry." Jiyoon said and again apologized.

"Ji-jiyoon." Sooyun muttered.

"Mom, how you know it's jiyoon." Jungkook asked surprised as they didn't tell her.

"even though I was in coma but I can hear clearly. He came and he start talking to me but when he told me he is jiyoon, I just want to take him in my arms." Sooyun said and smiled.

"Jiyoon, didn't I told you to sleep." Nowhere sofia entered the room and looked at the kid in disbelief.

"Sorry mommy." Jiyoon apologised with pout as sofia took her from jungkook grasp.

"Mommy? Is not he is our jiyoon?" Sooyun asked confused.

"You Both rest, we will meet in the dinner." Jungkook ignored his mather and talked to sofia immediately as she lift the room with jiyoon.

"Mom you should rest, we will talk later, okay." Jungkook said and made her lay on the bed and tucked her inside the blanket then lift the room with jaewon closing the lights.

Both wan came out and made their may to living room.

"Jungkook you too go and rest, I will look after the for sooyun." Jaewon said.

"Please." Jaewon said before he can protest, so jungkook unwillingly went to his room.

"Why did you go outside? You were saying you so tired." Sofia asked as she put him on the bed.

"Did you know it's daddy's mom?" Jiyoon asked ignoring her question.

"Who?" Sofia asked back frowning.

"The lady in that room." Jiyoon said as she just nodded.

"But why daddy didn't tell us. Wait were here before so you know she's daddy mom, why didn't tell me?" Jiyoon asked sitting on the bed with his hands on hips.

"Um..." Sofia don't know what to say, she was never here before and jungkook too didn't tell her anything.

"Did you ask in the first place?" Suddenly jungkook walked in.

"No." Jiyoon mumbled slowly looking down at his feets.

"Don't need to be sad." Jungkook said and smiled.

"Now you should sleep, in the dinner
I will wake you." Jungkook said and was about to walk out.

"Daddy, I want to sleep with you." Jiyoon spoke up before he can go, jungkook looked at sofia, if she will let him.

Sofia nodded at jiyoon as he runned out with jungkook to his room.

"This all happened and I didn't even know anything." Sooyun said looking at her hand in laps.

"You don't have fault. You was not even in conditions to know." Jaewon said rubbing her back and placed the bowl beside bed after he feed her.

"Jungkook will not leave me, if he come to know I told you. He strictly said not to get you to know about anything in this condition but you didn't listen." Jaewon said, she just passed him small smile.

"You lay down and get some sleep." Jaewon said as he made her laidwith blanket over her and walked out taking the bowl and closed the door.

"Hana is the dinner ready." Jaewon said coming to the kitchen.

"Yes mr joen, eveything is done." Hana replied as jaewon nodded.

"Tell jungkook about the dinner and say him to come with everyone." Jaewon said as hana immediately leave.