Chapter 6

I do not own the photo up top. The photographer is given credit for the image you just saw.

Ruhan Singhania

I was back from the amazing date, sitting on couch enjoying my coffee. "How was your date?" mommy asked. "It was amazing" I said excitedly. I told mommy and daddy everything that happened on the date except the kissing, because if dad founds out that I kissed Danish, he will kill him.

"God! That's beautiful" mommy smiled. "I and Naman are happy for you" mommy kissed my forehead. Hope it's the right decision to give Danish a chance. "I am not happy" daddy glared. Mommy glared back and whispered something in daddy's ears. I could see him frowning.

"Good night little muffin" mommy kissed my forehead. "Night" I kissed his cheek and he left. "Why are you not leaving" I asked daddy. "He asked me to sleep on the couch" he sighed. I couldn't control and started laughing. "Poor you daddy. Good night" I got up and kissed daddy's forehead. "Good night Ru" he smiled.

...

I laid on my bed thinking whether I should call Danish or not. "I should call him. But he messaged that he reached home safely. But I want to see him. Should I video call? No, I think it's a bad idea. I should call him" I sighed and closed my eyes. Suddenly my phone started ringing. It was Danish, video calling me.

"Ru" he breathed. "Danish, did you reach home safely?" I asked. "Yes. So?" he smiled, looking handsome as always. "So?" I teased. "Good night" he smiled. "WAIT!" I yelled. He started laughing. "You are adorable my baby" he laughed. "I know" I smiled.

"So why did you call?" I asked. "I missed you" he stated. My stomach did a flip. "Really?" I pouted. "I miss you Ru. So much that I want you with me every day" he said. "Aww. You are so cute" I cooed. "Okay you should sleep now. It's already late" I suggested. "Yeah. Good night Ru" he smiled. "Good night" I hanged up.

I am in love.

...

"Good morning" I came downstairs for breakfast after getting ready for office. I sat beside daddy. "Good morning little muffin" mommy gave me my breakfast. "Good morning Ru" daddy smiled.

"Are you and Neil fighting? You didn't go to the penthouse?" mommy asked. "No mommy I and Neil are not fighting. He is just busy with his upcoming exhibition." I replied. "That's great. Naman we will attend his upcoming exhibition" mommy declared. "Yeah how can I say no to my love" he teased. Mommy laughed. "By the way Rohit is hosting that exhibition" I completed.

"What the fuck!" daddy cursed and as usual mommy hit his head saying "No cursing in front of a kid". "I am sorry but Dev is probably going to murder Rohit" daddy laughed. "You are one to laugh" I scoffed. He glared.

"I am leaving. Bye" I waved and left.

...

I reached my office and as usual there was a bouquet and a note saying "Good morning baby". Danish you are making me go crazy for you.

I was working on my new project and was very important for me. I was building a huge shelter for animals and the project is very close to my heart as I have always dreamed of doing something for animals in need. Though the project was given to me by dad's acquaintance Mr. Sam as he said he was getting old and wanted to help out animals which are in need. I promised Uncle Sam to do it for free. He was against it at first but me being cute is an advantage for me.

It was the project which I had to work hard no matter what. But there was one thing that I didn't like, that was working with my ex Sholk. I hate that guy. We dated for few months and I broke up with him because he was toxic. He still thinks I have a thing for him but lord he is so wrong about that.

I can't give up this project just because of that guy. I have worked hard for this and I will do my best.

"Sir" Jerry knocked. "Come in" I said. "Sir Mr. Sholk is here to meet you. He said it's about the shelter" Jerry said. God I don't have energy to deal with this guy. "Send him inside" I said. Jerry nodded and left.

"Ru" Sholk sat in front of me. "Ruhan Singhania" I corrected. "Yeah" he scoffed. "What brings you here Mr. Sholk?" I asked without sparing him a glance. "I heard you are dating Danish Malhotra. He is not good for you" he smirked. Bastard loves to get on my nerves. "If you are here for joking 'Leave' Mr. Sholk" I stated.

"Ru leave him. I had you first and you are mine" he spat. I scoffed. Is this guy for real? What is fucking wrong with him? "Sholk leave now" I spat. "Or else what" he grinned. Maniac. I took my phone and called the security. "I want this guy out of my cabin now" I said and hanged up.

"Who did you called? Your bastard boyfriend? That worthless piece of shit?" he laughed. God I had enough. I stood up and held him by his collar and punched his not so pretty face. "Another word and I will kill you" I declared. I could see fear in his eyes. I won. Guards came and held his arm. "Leave my hand" Sholk yelled. "Sir Leave" one my bodyguard said holding his arm tightly.

Sholk yanked his hand away and started leaving. "Remember this Ru you will pay for this rather your boyfriend will pay for this" he smirked and left. My bodyguard's left following him behind.

I slouched on the couch. My head was aching. Even the thought of him hurting Danish made me worry. I called Danish. "Hello!" I breathed. "Hello to you baby" I could feel him smiling. Jaan mein jaan aa gayi. "Hello Ru? You there?" he asked. "Yeah! What are you up to?" I asked.

"Just thinking about having lunch with this adorable guy. So will go on a lunch date with me?" he laughed. God he is adorable. How can I not love him? "Sure. Pick me up now" I smiled. "Yes prince" he said. "Don't call me that" I pouted. "You are the prince Ru and I want adore you and worship you" he said calmly. How can he say all this? I thought he was an emotion less bastard but damn I could feel myself getting hot.

"I am looking forward for the date. Bye. Drive safely" I hanged up. I love him. I love him. I am in love with him. I laughed.

Hello everyone!!

Sorry for not updating early. I was busy with my school work and didn't had any time for writing.

I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please vote and comment.

If there are any spelling or grammatical mistake you can correct me in comment section. Please don't post offensive comments.

Thank you!!