Chapter 4

I do not own the photo up top. The photographer is given credit for the image you just saw.

Ruhan Singhania

"Breakfast is ready Ru" mommy yelled from downstairs. "Coming" I yelled back. I was still at my parents' house.

I reached downstairs. Mommy and daddy were eating each other's faces. It's so gross to watch them so I did what a good child should do, I cleared my throat. Mommy pushed daddy away. "Ru...it's not...what...it's...something" mommy was panting. "Chill mommy it's not the first time I watched you guys doing that" I sighed and settled down on the chair. "What!" he yelled and I nodded.

"Naman, you are so dead" mommy yelled and went inside the kitchen. Daddy sat beside me. "Mehul is going to kill me" he groaned. "Yeah" I laughed. "You are going to sleep on the couch for a whole week" I laughed again. "Ru it's not fair" he whined.

...

I was in my office, working on an important contract. "Sir" Jerry knocked. "Come in" I replied. I looked up and saw him holding a huge bouquet of white tulips. "Jerry? Who gave you this? It's beautiful" I smiled. "Sir, these are for you. A letter is attached at the end" he gave me the bouquet and left.

"Who could it be?" I muttered. As I opened the card my heart skipped a beat. "Danish" I breathed.

"I am sorry"

"Stupid" I smiled and decorated the bouquet on my table. I will not forgive him that easily. He insulted my dad and I hated that. But looking at the bouquet is making me feel happy.

...

It was already evening and I was tired as fuck. "Neil I am coming home do you want me to buy you something?" I asked on the call. "No, Rohit asked me to have dinner with him" he said. "What the fuck?" I yelled. "Yeah. I will tell you the details later. But for now bye" he hanged up. I can't believe Rohit did that. It's been 14 years since they both have talked.

I reached the parking of my office and there stood Danish looking hot as always. I should ignore him, I thought. I reached my car door and started opening it and there it was, he pinned my wrist on my car. I don't know what obsession he has with pinning me here and there but I love it.

"So you are ignoring me" he smiled. Which was evil as fuck. I turned my face away. He held onto my chin tightly. "Ruhan Singhania" he called sternly. Why does guy holds power over me? "Are you bipolar?" I asked curiously. I was fucking curious. One moment he insults me and the next he apologises.

"What if I am" bastard can't even answer properly. "Yeah you are. Now, leave my fucking hand" I snapped. He grabbed me by my waist and pulled me closer. I wasn't even pushing him away. "What do you want Danish?" I groaned. His face way to closer. "A date" he whispered and bit on my ear. I was too stunned to react. He makes me feel weak. "Why? Why now?" I breathed. Because it was hard to breathe when he is around. He loosened his grip around my waist and pulled away, taking few steps back. His warmth all gone and I hated it.

"I know you want all the answers but can you give me some time. I know I can't tell you now but I want you to trust me. Just this once" he smiled. A genuine one. It's been years I saw him smiling like that.

I cleared my throat "Can you give me some time to think?" I asked. "Take as much time you want. But please don't say no. It took me a lot of courage and thinking to ask you on a date" he was nervous. Danish fucking Malhotra was nervous. It is indeed the best day.

"I can't say no even if I would love too. Because our parents think we are dating" I sighed. I could see he was hurt but what? he deserves it. "Fine" he scoffed. And now the bastard Danish is back. I opened my car door. "I will call you later" I went inside the car and drove away.

...

It's almost been three days snice Danish asked me on a date. I have been waiting for this moment snice we were kids but the things which I heard were holding me back. I know he loves me and I do too. But something is holding him back and I can't find it out. I need to accept his offer so that I can finally get all my answers.

From past three days, Danish is sending bouquets at my office. Each day different flowers. Each flower holding a meaning. I love Danish and there is nothing to deny in that but does he love me? Are we going to pretend to date just for our parents? Should I give him a chance? Questions are the only thing running in my mind.

I called Danish in my office to give him the final answer. I hope I don't regret it. Someone knocked on my door. "Jerry?" I raised my eyebrow. "Sir, Mr. Malhotra is here" he said. "Send him inside" I asked. Like a good boy he waiting outside.

As the door opened Danish came inside. He sat on the couch without uttering a word. I got up from my chair and sat beside him. "No hello, hi?" I asked. He was quite. "I will go on a date with you" I sighed. He looked up, his eyes sparkled as if he got his favourite candy. "Really" he smirked. I simply nodded. He hugged me.

"Thank you for trusting me Ru" I could feel him smiling. Gosh he so adorable. We pulled away. "Tomorrow at 7pm get ready for our first date" he stood up. That's it just a hug? No kiss. "Okay" I pouted.

As I was about to get up he smashed his lips on my cheek. Biting it, sucking it and licking it. God I am about to moan. I want more. I pulled him by his collar and was about to kiss his lips but he pulled away. I whined.

"I want our first kiss to be special baby" he said huskily. I could feel bulge forming in my pants. I stood up. I sensually grabbed his shirt and kissed his cheek. "Will be ready by 7" I pushed him back. He growled. That's what I needed.

"Bye Danish" I said and he left. I locked the office door. I sat on my chair. I was hard. My bulge was clearly visible and it was frustrating. I traced my fingers over it. I could feel myself getting warm. I could imagine Danish's huge hand around my crotch.

"Umm...Ah..." I moaned. I removed my pants and started stroking my cock. I was imaging the kiss. To be honest it was hot. Few more strokes and I came in my hands.

"What the fuck! I have never touched myself and Danish is making me crazy" I breathed.

I cleaned myself and was ready to leave.

Hello everyone!!

I hope you enjoyed reading it. Please vote and comment.

If there are any spelling or grammatical mistake you can correct me in comment section. Please don't post offensive comments.

Thank you!!