dating history

———

Seo Dong-Hyun (June 6, 2003)

——— PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE : hidden——— TIME PERIOD : Apr 2020 - Nov 2020——— TIME FRAME : 7 months——— TYPE OF RELATION : first love  ——— RESPECTIVE AGE :Donghyun : 16-17Chunja : 16-17——— AGE GAP : 3 months——— CAUSE OF BREAKUP : they started seeing each o...

——— TIME PERIOD : Apr 2020 - Nov 2020
——— TIME FRAME : 7 months
——— TYPE OF RELATION : first love
——— RESPECTIVE AGE :
Donghyun : 16-17
Chunja : 16-17
——— AGE GAP : 3 months
——— CAUSE OF BREAKUP : they started seeing each other less and less outside school and their feelings changed. They were still very attached to each other but differently, like good friends. They both talked about it and decided to call it quits, but still remained friends.
——— CURRENT STATUS :  they are close friends and are happy for each other's new relationship
——— BACKGROUND :

The couple didn't initially start as friends but as acquaintances. The two attended the same school at Daewon Foreign Language High School and were placed in the same class over the three years they were in high school and yet, they never spoke to one another.

It was until Chunja knew she would debut in DIVINE that they spoke to one another. As a congratulatory gift for her debut in October 2019, Donghyun purchased her's and their mutual friend, snacks during break. Following this, Chunja and the two's mutual friend, came together to create Donghyun a congratulatory gift basket for his debut in November 2019.

If you haven't noticed, the two shared many mutual friends and even sometimes hung out with the same friend group however never extended their relationship from being acquaintances.

Was it till December 2019 were the two's relationship began developing from acquaintances to friends. At a get together with some high school friends, Donghyun and Chunja both attended in hopes of catching up with some pals and began getting to know one another.

As the year progressed, the pair began getting closer and at every friend get-together, the couple was always seen to be more affectionate than before - so much to the point where their close friends believed the two began dating in secret.

Throughout the time the two spent getting to know each other, Donghyun began developing feelings for the girl after meeting her the day after a party at school. He didn't try to confess since he knew she would be on a dating ban and would-be business with her idol career to be dating, and that was the same for him when he debuted.

Chunja was also attracted to Donghyun during her high school years. He was popular among the students and she agreed to his handsome looks that had girls in their classes swooning over him. After reconnecting with him at the get-together, she began developing stronger feelings towards him and worried about damaging her career if she were to be found out to be dating before her dating ban expired.

In March 2020, Donghyun couldn't handle the suffocating feeling of not confessing and so he confessed to Chunja at an evening with friends where they had isolated themselves. The female was stunned and confessed as well however the two didn't immediately start dating because their confessing was an 'in the moment' time.

On April 14, 2020, Donghyun and Chunja officially became boyfriend and girlfriend, informing their members and managers of the relationship. Because the pair were still somewhat rookie at the time they began dating, the couple decided to keep things private and under-wraps which they maintained well.

———

Na Jaemin (August 13, 2000)

——— PUBLIC KNOWLEDGE : hidden——— TIME PERIOD : Sep 2021 - present——— TIME FRAME : 2 years and 8 months——— TYPE OF RELATION : friends to lovers——— RESPECTIVE AGE :Jaemin : 21-23Chunja : 18-20——— AGE GAP : 3 years and 1 month——— CAUSE OF BREAKUP : /...

——— TIME PERIOD : Sep 2021 - present
——— TIME FRAME : 2 years and 8 months
——— TYPE OF RELATION : friends to lovers
——— RESPECTIVE AGE :
Jaemin : 21-23
Chunja : 18-20
——— AGE GAP : 3 years and 1 month
——— CAUSE OF BREAKUP : /
——— CURRENT STATUS : relationship
——— BACKGROUND :

they first met through Soa and Bora who were friend with him. They became friends at that time but neither were attracted to the other.

since they have friends in common, they have hang out together a few times. Jaemin was always the one who acts like a big brother to Chunja. He always took care of her but didn't really show it because he didn't want to be seen as weird. When they went out, Jaemin and Chunja were always jealous when a guy/girl was around the other but didn't know why.

after months, they realized they were in love with each other and Jaemin confessed to her.

———