----✮ Reewon

Reewon Profile:

Reewon Facts & Reewon's Ideal Type

Reewon (리원) is a South Korean singer under DVN Company

Reewon (리원) is a South Korean singer under DVN Company. She is a member of the group DIVINE and it's sub-unit DL. She became well known after finishing 2nd in the survival show Produce 101 and being part of the girl group I.O.I.

Stage Name: Reewon (리원)
Birth Name: Yoon Ree-won (윤리원)
English Name : Yoon Riley (윤라일리)
Birthday: March 2, 2000
Zodiac sign: Pisces
Nationality: American/Korean
Official Height: 164 cm ( 5'4'')
Blood Type: O
MBTI Type: ESTP
Instagram: @wonorree

Reewon Facts:
– She was born in Yongsan-Gu, South Korea but moved to New York, United States when she was 2.
– She lived in New York until she was 14 when she became a trainee and returned in South Korea.
– Reewon is an only child.
– She started training in 2014.
– She trained for 1 year and 8 months.
– She plays tennis since she is 5.
– She was in produce 101 and was rank 2.
– She is a former member of IOI.
– She can speak Korean, English, Japanese and little of Mandarin.
– She is close friend with Yeji (ITZY)
– She is also close with Yena, former IZ*ONE's Minju, The Boyz's Kevin and Eric, ITZY's Yeji, TXT's Yeonjun and Soobin, SEVENTEEN's DK, Seunkgwan and Vernon, Jeon Somi, Chung ha, WJSN's Yeoreum and Yeonjung, LE SSERAFIM's Chaewon and Yunjin, (G)I-DLE's Yuqi and Shuhua and more.
– Her bestfriends are (G)I-DLE's Soyeon, Jeon Jungkook and Weki Meki's Youjung.
– She attended SOPA.
– Reewon's favorite color is blue.
– She is part of SM Station X girl group project: Seulgi x Reewon x Chungha x Soyeon.
– She was a MC for Inkigayo along with Minhyuk (Monsta X) & Jaehyun (NCT) from October 20, 2019 to February 28, 2021.
– Reewon has be given an official title : Korea's pride
– She is a Prada Ambassador since 2019.
– Reewon's hobbies are shopping and reading webtoons.
– Reewon is ambidextrous.
– Reewon's ideal type: "Someone who I can show my true self to; Someone I can be most comfortable with."