Chapter 17

7:06am

Will:
Good morning Tesoro!! xx

Nico:
It's 2pm for me but good morning to you, Sunshine xx

Will:
Oh, whoops! Forgot about the timezone difference 😅

Will:
Good afternoon to you then!!

Will:
How has your day been so far, my dear boyfriend? xx

Nico:
I have a name, my dear boyfriend x

Nico:
It's been fine so far, I managed to stay home while my mamma and Bianca are visiting my nonni :)

Will:
Oo, fake sick?

Nico:
Yep! I don't think my mamma believed me but she seemed too tired to scold me and to try and get me to go over there!

Will:
Well, are you up for calling?

Nico:
You're not busy?

Will:
Well, I am going to go out to get some coffee and meet up with some friends but that'll be in a bit!

Will:
Though, I'll need to get changed while we call, so yeah :)

Nico is typing...

Nico is online

-------

Will blinked as Nico began to facetime him. Will smiled and rolled his eyes as he answered the call and propped his phone up on his bedside drawer.

"You're ridiculous." Will stated as he opened his drawer for a shirt.
Will grabbed a plain dark grey t-shirt and set it on his bed as he shut the drawer.
"I'm very gay actually." Nico stated.
"And I wanna see you."

"See me in general or see me getting changed?" Will raised his eyebrows at Nico as he grabbed a pair of khaki cargo shorts and set that aside too.
"Can't it be both?" Nico questioned, tilting his head.
Will looked at Nico and Nico grinned at Will.
"... I hate you." Will stated as he slipped off the t-shirt he was wearing at the moment.
Nico let his gaze wander and he smiled.
"You love me." Nico stated.

Will grabbed the t-shirt he set aside.
"Woah, woah, let me see you shirtless for a few more moments at least." Nico frowned.
Will snickered and he looked at Nico.
"I'm sure there will be more moments when you'll see me shirtless." Will winked at Nico.
Nico's cheeks turned red as Will slipped on the t-shirt.

"Soo... is your plan for today just getting coffee and meeting up with your friends?" Nico asked.
Will grabbed his cargo shorts and slipped them on over his boxers.
"Yep, and I can brag to them that I got a hot Italian boyfriend." Will grinned at Nico.
Nico smiled.
"I'm not hot." Nico stated.
"Oh, yes you are!" Will exclaimed.

"I mean, I didn't fall for just your personality."
"... But it was mostly for my great personality?"
"Well, duh. You being hot is a bonus."

"You're a dork." Nico sighed out softly.
"...I'm going to pretend you said something nice in Italian." Will said, opening up another drawer and grabbing a flannel shirt.
"How do you know I didn't say something nice there?" Nico raised his eyebrows.
"Because I know you, Tesoro." Will smiled at Nico as he slipped on the flannel shirt.