11

A U T H O R

Jungkook was sitting in his room as he looked at the CCTV.

One week has passed since Y/N left and the marriage was over.

He always felt that Y/N was mysterious.

After that day, he silently put a tracking device on her phone and told his men to put some CCTV cameras inside that huge castle.

He was sure that Y/N would come here again.

And he was right.

It was afternoon time when he boringly gazed at the files and then at his laptop and widened his eyes.

The petite girl who hates him was standing in front of the main door.

'Who left this key here?'

He heard Y/N's clear voice as he smirked.

The girl has fallen into his trap and took the bait.

He knew that Y/N would find it interesting if he left anything like a key or a paper with the ancient language.

He wanted to hear her voice since he couldn't maintain the cameras for a long time as he didn't know when she would come.

There were only a few cameras outside and inside were only two.

The key with a voice live recorder was immediately turned on on its own as soon as it was lifted.

Jungkook put on his headphones, threw the piles of files, texted his secretary not to disturb him, and looked at the screen.
-------
[From now on, the text below is what Jungkook is seeing or hearing. So I will mention Jungkook less]

'Was there any key like this before?' Y/N sighed yet put the key inside her small bag.

The bag was a crossbody bag so it was near her chest.

Jungkook could hear whatever she said.

'Maybe It will be helpful in some cases.' Y/N shrugged off.

Y/N walked inside and directly went to the study room.

Jungkook saw her brave footsteps and frowned.

She came back to this room for some reason.

As soon as Y/N opened the door, her phone rang.

'Shiba-' Y/N cursed because of the sudden loud noise and finally huffed.

'Who the fuck is calling- oh, Jihoon-ah?'

'.......'

'How would I know where Felix and Chan went? Is Areum with them? I don't think she is with them since Chan is also there. I bet they went to Jong Suk Oppa's workplace. Duh.' Y/N rolled her eyes.

'If you fund Yongbok then tell him that he is dead when I come home. By the way, tell him I may come late and my phone may not be reached since the signal is poor..'

'.......'

'It's in a remote place that's why. Gotta go bye~~'

Y/N hung up and looked at the carpet.

She removed the carpet and found the basement door.

Jungkook huffed in anger thinking about how many boys were around her and what she meant by night. Does she live with any boy?

He stopped thinking about that when he heard things swapping sounds.

He couldn't see anymore and only could rely on hearing.